Charlie Foxy Lines

Basically there just for big ears then,, what is the attraction to saluki ;s, sorry cant see it myself,, .What do they offer , what gives them that extra appeal. Why would i choose that breed before any other,,,,, sell them to me.

It's easy to think of saluki crosses just as coursing dogs what with all the matching,forley cups,and fen talk yes they are the best for all that but they have no problem working like any other cross,my dogs are more than half saluki,they have worked fur and feather day and night,and for the 3 seasons that I worked them to fox it was very rare for them to miss one

I am not knocking them as a breed, everyman to his own, i kept a line and worked them on teeth and they suited me .is saluki blood the right way to go to the ultimate all rounder.

There are probably far too many crosses available,to have just one top all rounder,but if you want to add good recovery rate,improve foot strength,and produce a line with better agility,you wont find anything better than the addition of saluki

• Like 7

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

charlie foxy (buddy) x caulfields joe charlie seagull (sonia)

CHANGED A WEE BIT NOW NEARLY 8MONTHS OLD

Two more pics

Posted Images

attachicon.gifcharlie.jpgattachicon.gifdsc00032gn7.jpgfoxy in my dogs pedigree 3 times. charlie twice.

And my pix twice in your post Ha Ha, good luck with him Salukixgrey...look forward to seeing his pix :thumbs:

what can i say im a poacher buy nature lol. i probally got a few more of your pictures saved for future posts lol theres a picture of him on first page when he was 12 months, filled out alot now 27tts. ill get a upto date picture up tommorow. atb
  • Like 1

attachicon.gifcharlie.jpgattachicon.gifdsc00032gn7.jpgfoxy in my dogs pedigree 3 times. charlie twice.

And my pix twice in your post Ha Ha, good luck with him Salukixgrey...look forward to seeing his pix :thumbs:

what can i say im a poacher buy nature lol. i probally got a few more of your pictures saved for future posts lol theres a picture of him on first page when he was 12 months, filled out alot now 27tts. ill get a upto date picture up tommorow. atb

Never a problem pal, thats how we all gather data.....keep them coming!

• Like 1

Penny wise that bitch is a cracker she looks lyk she can get the job done pal atb tintin ;)

Shes not bad mate coming up to two in may will see this season what shes got in her ive held her back. And now i think shes ready didnt want to run her into the grown before she matured into an adult dog thats just my way every bodys diffrent cheers tintin
  • Like 2