Fly/dvd Bitch

well said captain, sumtimes on here if your dog or bitch hasnt got certain breeding its automatically no good sad really the way some are.

your right.cause your dog tsnt out of foxy x loxsy joe x flo mo x toe its no good .there still saying laddie was an accident. :laugh:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As I said on here before if I see a dog running well no matter how it's bred or who has it I be first to say it and praise the dog,after all a man puts a lot of hard work into his dogs no need to self

fair play to naily b. p bitch she top class i havent seen much better on dvd, also fair play captain you seem to be a lad to give credit where credit is due not many around like that.

She was Irish lady x a pure saluki called sonny,and was bred by chalkie white,not sure but I think she might have been sent over to ireland at some time

alex ,s dog young hope was bred of willie tough s hope and irish lady and paddy sweeney bred alex s hope i seen that dog run he was a topper

irish fly was half sister to young hope

yes peter your correct .the guy who owned huck hopes son has a dog huck x irish fly think hes the last double bred english fly irish fly ees about 7 now stiill knocking em over .