White Tail Deer From America By Al Spradlen

Hi wanting to sell this stunning head with 8 point antlers but just haven't a clue of what price it's worth and the best place to advertise it can any one help please ? I'll put some pics up as soon as I work out how to shrink down to 200 mb thanks for looking .ive looked on a few sites and got an average wich is around about £800 thanks for looking.if any ones interested or would like to make an offer please contact me

post-84287-0-81796100-1365964036.jpg

post-84287-0-68159200-1365964080.jpg

post-84287-0-11013500-1365964204.jpg

Edited by DEAN R

Hi wanting to sell this stunning head with 8 point antlers but just haven't a clue of what price it's worth and the best place to advertise it can any one help please ? I'll put some pics up as soon as I work out how to shrink down to 200 mb thanks for looking

it will get taken down without a price being put on it, plus as all your history is vitually all selling, this is a hunting forum with a classified section not the other way around if you have nothing to add other than peddeling your wares perhaps gumtree is the place for you :thumbs:

Hi Paula's i have quite a few posts on here that aren't selling ! I am also not a peddler and is unfair to tarnish with that brush as everything I sell is my own . Peddling would be buying off this site and others and selling them straight on for a profit ! I will put a all park price on this as soon as I have uploaded pics so people can see and make up their own mind weather the price is fair or if they would make me an offer regards scrooge

Hi Paula's i have quite a few posts on here that aren't selling ! I am also not a peddler and is unfair to tarnish with that brush as everything I sell is my own . Peddling would be buying off this site and others and selling them straight on for a profit ! I will put a all park price on this as soon as I have uploaded pics so people can see and make up their own mind weather the price is fair or if they would make me an offer regards scrooge

my mistake 51 topics in your history 3 possibly 4 not related to selling or buying :whistling:

Would you like me to take these posts off ? I wasn't aware that in the rules it states you can only sell x amount of goods to x amount of posts ? If this is correct then I apologise and I'm in the wrong if not i am only selling my own stuff and basically been pulled up on how many classifieds I have posted why ? These sort of replays can give people bad names and reputation wich I certainly do not want .

Would you like me to take these posts off ? I wasn't aware that in the rules it states you can only sell x amount of goods to x amount of posts ? If this is correct then I apologise and I'm in the wrong if not i am only selling my own stuff and basically been pulled up on how many classifieds I have posted why ? These sort of replays can give people bad names and reputation wich I certainly do not want .

then dont use the forum as a form of free adds :thumbs:

Don't get me wrong im not trying to be funny does it state or not in the forum rules that you can't do this ? Again I'm not trying to be funny just trying to understand where you are coming from and if I am actually breaking any forum rules ? Regards scrooge

then dont use the forum as a form of free adds :thumbs:

Look Paula.............. :laugh:

• Like 1

It's a nice trophy but I think something like that is only worth anything to the person that put the time and effort in to the hunt? Centimental (spelling?) value? It would mean nothing to me so certainly wouldn't part with £800 for somebody elses trophy? Just my opinion tho ;)

Atb with the sale

Ant