From 6 Till Dusk

Well lads went out at 6 oclock strait into the woods all camo,d up and with my camo face netting settled down about twenty mins later took the first crow out at about 25 yards fell like a stone and another four followd suit but fell into the under growth and could not find them but all were head shots so were dead before they hit the ground so headed back to the car looked up just as one landed on a tree about 15 yards away so took aim and wack another hits the ground did the same yesterday and got four crows and two pigeons but my phone had ran out of charge but a new member on here was with me last night TX TURNBULL who i had invited along can vouch for the ones i got yesterday he was useing my sons new s200 and fell in love with it but did not get enything but some time.s its just as good to get out better than sitting in the house so all in all in the two days ten crows and two pigeons well happy O and if i havent sayed it before ill say it again I LOVE MY RAIDER 22 SINGLE SHOT :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::thumbs: here are a few photos of the days pray and of the sky line throw the trees sorry if they are not that good they were taken with my phone atvbmac

post-63400-0-21194700-1365889589.jpg

post-63400-0-88639000-1365889601.jpg

post-63400-0-75861400-1365889615.jpg

post-63400-0-01497000-1365889630.jpg

post-63400-0-91880000-1365889639.jpg

Nice work mac! Always better to be out than sat in. I will be targeting them myself next week hopefully.

Atb lewis

Cheers lewis there,s hundreds on our perm so i will be bissy for a while moved on to them as we have shot most of the rabbits so giving them a brake and hitting the crows and woodys off to the range tomorow it will be nice if you could make it mate atvbmac

Nice work mac! Always better to be out than sat in. I will be targeting them myself next week hopefully.

Atb lewis

Cheers lewis there,s hundreds on our perm so i will be bissy for a while moved on to them as we have shot most of the rabbits so giving them a brake and hitting the crows and woodys off to the range tomorow it will be nice if you could make it mate atvbmac

Not got much work on next week but starting the week after so will have some money to get myself up, plus the cat in The exhaust on my car is blowing so couldn't make it up there. Let me know in may when you will going and il see if I can get myself up now rugbys finished on Sundays.

Atb

Atb lewis

Not got much work on next week but starting the week after so will have some money to get myself up, plus the cat in The exhaust on my car is blowing so couldn't make it up there. Let me know in may when you will going and il see if I can get myself up now rugbys finished on Sundays.

Atb

No bother mate :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: