best bull/greyhound and why?

Guest MOLLY

Lovely dogs CH :good:

All of the 1st x's on here so far all seem to be nice and racey, is that because the bigger % in litters will be racey or because only the racey ones are kept as workers?

MOLL.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest COMPUTER HUNTER
Lovely dogs CH :good:

All of the 1st x's on here so far all seem to be nice and racey, is that because the bigger % in litters will be racey or because only the racey ones are kept as workers?

MOLL.

you cant really tell what a litter is going to turn out like can you well you cant tell till they are a good few months as its supprising how much a pup will grow over night sort of speak horses for courses i like a racey dog with a bit of speed about him as i like to run a few rabbits some people liek the more heavier dog for their type of work :)

a first cross or a second cross is in our opinion built for big game ie. deer,fox

where as

anything with little bull in it ie 1/4 to 3/4 is built more for speed so would be good on all game hare deer fox

please correct me if im wrong

terry

Your not wrong Terry but a 'good' half X should be capable on most game (hares excluded, though I have owned one that could kill 'em on the lamp, on occasion) what you didn't mention was rabbits. Half's show a lot of desire on this game and though lacking the gears of the 3/4, they more than make up for it with detemination.

MOLL.

Not a very racy one Moll but certainly made up for it with detemination.

post-8037-1186304168_thumb.jpg