Part Two....

Had a couple of cracking days out and about with the mutts I've really enjoyed both yesterday and today..today I had my eldest daughter Amber pestering me to take her back to Ennerdale for a walk with the mutts..after having more prioritising things to do early this morning we got away a little later than we expected but nevertheless we got there in the end :-) ..now I know you think Ruby is a rat but have a look at her dog Princess haha...oh and yes she's pregnant so 1st grandson for me on the way :-)

22c9d01d2885fbc864e254a604a134a7_zps2c74

0690dcd02d829480737794fcc4f37209_zps69a3

7f0fb5458a19fef22acfe0d00afb825d_zpsb0c5

4fd4f2a97fdf68101a77c8c3fb769a9a_zps0149

f1084ce367d8173042fe08acb8740665_zps1a6b

c8cd5919316760ff43edb1168e061389_zps48f8

• Like 6

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a couple of cracking days out and about with the mutts I've really enjoyed both yesterday and today..today I had my eldest daughter Amber pestering me to take her back to Ennerdale for a walk with

Ruby is a wee sweetie ! hahahaa   Now,, how does that song go ? oh yeh,, "Theres no one quite like Grandad,,,," lol :laugh:           "Grandad,, we love you,,,, Grandad,, we do!!!

Look at the dust behind Ruby here Lara haha..          

Posted Images

That tri coloured dog looks like hes going to be a real strong animal . hes got some head on him is there a touch of bull in them,.

cream one is a beauty to. very nice indeed.

Cheers fella..no there ain't no bull blood in them as ar as I'm aware?...just a long line of Saluki Lurcher blood in them...the black and tan dog is going to make a real good looking animal,big in the bone,strong head,his engine compartment is superb for just being 6 month & a week old..if he can run a wee bit that will be handy enough or me lol..if you seen my other curs you'd realise looks mean not a jot to me haha..Atb Andy

You can tell theres a good potion of saluki in them.the confomation on both of your young animals is spot on .good length in the tri and the cream.how much sal is in them .i would certainly say more the half by the look of them.a guess of course.do you own the parents.sorry for all the questions.but these two caught my eye.only been on here a few days.but theres some superb looking animals.

You can tell theres a good potion of saluki in them.the confomation on both of your young animals is spot on .good length in the tri and the cream.how much sal is in them .i would certainly say more the half by the look of them.a guess of course.do you own the parents.sorry for all the questions.but these two caught my eye.only been on here a few days.but theres some superb looking animals.

The sire is a dog called Razor..this is him below as a pup

razorbunny.jpg

Razors sire was a dog called Buddy he's the dog on the right here..

casperandbuddy.jpg

Razors dam was called Kim again below

KimmothertoRazor.jpg

Kim's dam was Dancer

Dancer.jpg

Just the usual Foxy,Charlie,Seagull blah blah blah lol..the dam of the pups is called Abi..she is basically a 3/4 Grey 1/4 Saluki..I'll dig her pic out just now..% wise I ain't the foggiest lol..

• Like 2

bloody hell andy .pmsl your getting to be a right saluki head.lol.pups looking the bollocks pal.cant believe you put a shiity pic up of razor.lolol..he was around you pups age then i think... maybe 7 months old...ish..

bloody hell andy .pmsl your getting to be a right saluki head.lol.pups looking the bollocks pal.cant believe you put a shiity pic up of razor.lolol..he was around you pups age then i think... maybe 7 months old...ish..

Put a good un on for us then :-) I'm really happy with the pups mate,I had them in a forest the other day and they were away "exploring" the beasties who abide there...they are keen as f**k for them lol,I reckon they'll be first to go horizontal haha