Done Me Proud Last Season :)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Afew pics of one of my dogs   He's deer grey x saluki bull grey standing at 27 inch tts 2 1/2 yr old , done me proud last season taking good numbers had some great runs just has his moments haha a

I like your above post J...good level headed lad,you'll do well in this game,your in it for the long haul unlike some "know it all types" who crawl back into the woodwork from where they came after a

I agree with Fuji you are a decent young lad who has never come on here shouting shit and smart arsing it...I remember when you got this pup and it was clear from the start you were into this game big

He's an alright dog is enough for me :thumbs:

I like your above post J...good level headed lad,you'll do well in this game,your in it for the long haul unlike some "know it all types" who crawl back into the woodwork from where they came after a season or two or when a problem arises..dogs always look mint,no lurchers maybe shouldn't take over your life but by feck if you get that bug your bolloxed..I'm talking from years of experience lol and i think your heading the same way haha...Atb Andy

Thanks mate very kind words and yes I've got the lurcher bug for sure hahaha :thumbs:

if you decide to breed him to the 1 you rescued youl not need to pull its tail to the side. :laugh:

Hahaha :) lol good idea haha the bitch is being spayed Be better than accidentally ending up with a litter and saves worrying about keeping them apart all the time I've no need to breed :):thumbs:

I like your above post J...good level headed lad,you'll do well in this game,your in it for the long haul unlike some "know it all types" who crawl back into the woodwork from where they came after a season or two or when a problem arises..dogs always look mint,no lurchers maybe shouldn't take over your life but by feck if you get that bug your bolloxed..I'm talking from years of experience lol and i think your heading the same way haha...Atb Andy

Thanks mate very kind words and yes I've got the lurcher bug for sure hahaha :thumbs:

I agree with Fuji you are a decent young lad who has never come on here shouting shit and smart arsing it...I remember when you got this pup and it was clear from the start you were into this game big time...and last week with the rescue job you once again went up a few notches in my estimation of you.

You're not far from me mate...you're welcome here anytime for a few days - fetch the dog and we'll have a 'turn out' - cracking young lad... :toast:

• Like 4

I agree with Fuji you are a decent young lad who has never come on here shouting shit and smart arsing it...I remember when you got this pup and it was clear from the start you were into this game big time...and last week with the rescue job you once again went up a few notches in my estimation of you.

You're not far from me mate...you're welcome here anytime for a few days - fetch the dog and we'll have a 'turn out' - cracking young lad... :toast:

:) wow haha thanks for the kind comments :) much appreciated :) means alot to know folk think of me as a decent lad most lads my age give the game a bad name and set a bad example I try to stay clear of them and keep myself to myself , cheers boderscot :toast: atb JD

• Like 3

:) wow haha thanks for the kind comments :) much appreciated :) means alot to know folk think of me as a decent lad most lads my age give the game a bad name and set a bad example I try to stay clear of them and keep myself to myself , cheers boderscot :toast: atb JD

:thumbs:

J dog I like ya dogs as iv always said but got to say I would be so happy that you are a few notches higher in border scot books lmfao and is border scot some expert you should be well happy lmao

Only joking just the way you rote it b s or you are generally a king

J dog I like ya dogs as iv always said but got to say I would be so happy that you are a few notches higher in border scot books lmfao and is border scot some expert you should be well happy lmao

And those kinda stupid halfwitted comments are exactly why I have always thought you moocher are an arsehole...I have never seen you post anything halfway interesting or make or give worthwhile comments or answers...and your post above just confirms what a waste of time you are...no doubt you'll come back with more illiterate garbage and stupidity...go on prick show us all what you're really like...you're an embarrassment... :thumbs:

Thanks bud i take pride in my dogs :thumbs: boderscot has shown respect toward me as have other menbers and has wrote some kind comments now it wouldn't matter if he was king of kings or lowest on list I respect him and respect isn't easy to come by when your my age most just think your a young nob head with lurchers :yes: it's nice to know that folk who are into the lurcher game think I'm a alright lad as most of the time people look at me in the street like I'm scum just because im young and have hunting dogs , and when it comes down to it I'd do what I could to help out most members on here because I respect them and their knowledge and exsperiance in the game is something that the younger generation should listen too help you be one a better lurcherman I'm always learning :thumbs: atb JD

• Like 2

Like the look of him j looks a lot like one of mine,surprised by his breeding though

Thanks mate yep surprising how they can throw to different breeds :thumbs:

Was thinking that too. That dog could have looked like anything. I'm gonna have to rethink my idea of 1/4 saluki being ok, if the dog turns out looking like that :laugh: only kidden pal, good looking dog mate :thumbs: