Pics Of Pup From Last Litter , Whippet Bull Greyhound

whippetbull.years ago my brother had a quarterbull whippet powerful built .we always used to take him out courseing with the gsdxg and the saluki x g x cxg and tho he was not as fast he had very good stamina and never blew up .he could be a bit snappy tho. both those dogs look nice tho i prefer the blue one .i must start going to a few shows and start takeing some pictures of the various crosses.and hopefully get some video of some of them in action that would make a great reference libary for the future .it would be good to asess all the various crosses and put them in different sections of a reference video then people comeing into the game would know which cross is best at which job brains stamina speed tempermeant etc

• Like 2

whippetbull.years ago my brother had a quarterbull whippet powerful built .we always used to take him out courseing with the gsdxg and the saluki x g x cxg and tho he was not as fast he had very good stamina and never blew up .he could be a bit snappy tho. both those dogs look nice tho i prefer the blue one .i must start going to a few shows and start takeing some pictures of the various crosses.and hopefully get some video of some of them in action that would make a great reference libary for the future .it would be good to asess all the various crosses and put them in different sections of a reference video then people comeing into the game would know which cross is best at which job brains stamina speed tempermeant etc

he was only bred for small fields hes far from a coursing dog