Red And Black Hen Wanted

Hi mickmck that is a fine looking yellow mosaic cock you have there have you got a picture of the yellow mosaic hen .All the best for the breeding season and finding a red black hen

atb W.D

fireman do you know anything bout these ??

heres a few pictures of my mosaic hen and my new shed and breeding cages , also two new birds i bought today

post-43853-0-17684300-1366563469_thumb.jpg

post-43853-0-04927300-1366563503_thumb.jpg

post-43853-0-35317500-1366563520_thumb.jpg

post-43853-0-07003400-1366563542_thumb.jpg

post-43853-0-70267100-1366563564_thumb.jpg

post-43853-0-48281200-1366563584_thumb.jpg

post-43853-0-24453700-1366563622_thumb.jpg

post-43853-0-79230600-1366563641_thumb.jpg

post-43853-0-80037000-1366563669_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heres a few pictures of my mosaic hen and my new shed and breeding cages , also two new birds i bought today

well after weeks of searching ive finally found a red black hen for me cock bird its taken me ages andmany auctions , but tday there was 4 red blacks in the aucton , cost me £14 but got one at last

Well after a couple of weeks in with me red/black cock she has built her nest and layed her first egg this morning . I'm glad cos when I bought her at the auction the auctioneer was selling her as a c

Posted Images

cheers fireman , im new to this game but im enjoying it , ive been lucky to be able to pick up some nice birds , my little fife hen has just hatched 5 chicks , im hoping my gold mosaics start nest building soon :thumbs: i might try the red factor hen with me red black cock , or might just keep looking for a hen for him , do you know where i would get some roxanthin colouring from :thumbs:

• Like 1

Not sure what roxanthin colouring is but i'll have a guess it's like the carophyll red powder i use and i got mine through a link on one of the bird forums and can't remember where it was mate but if i do which i will as i will need some more come moult time i'll let you know mate,but any colouring is only taken up during the moult so a waste of time giving to the birds at this time of year.

I do know the carophyll red powder the IOA was selling last year was shite and didn't work,a few folks have said about it and i bought 2 cinny hens that turned out a pair due to it :blink: .I'll have a search for you bud if you need me to?.

• 1 month later...

well after weeks of searching ive finally found a red black hen for me cock bird :toast: its taken me ages andmany auctions , but tday there was 4 red blacks in the aucton , cost me £14 but got one at last :thumbs:

• Like 2

cheers millet , i have been on the web site before , also bought some bits off them at a bird auction , just on with building an indoor aivery for this seasons young , ill put some pics on the morra :thumbs:

• Like 1

I don't order online from her...i go in person as it's only 1/2 hour away.. :thumbs: ...and what a cracking lass she is.. if she don't have what you want she will get it instantly...i am sure she is half witch.. :laugh: :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

Well after a couple of weeks in with me red/black cock she has built her nest and layed her first egg this morning . I'm glad cos when I bought her at the auction the auctioneer was selling her as a cock

• Like 2