Bull Whippets

DC2665D0-259F-4110-95B5-39CAFAEC8C18-168

8B25E079-15E1-405E-8F83-495BD16952AC-101

I bred a litter they will be 2 this may and the ones I have kept in touch with have all exceeded what I thought they would do. I have a bitch she is one of the smaller ones at 20" but she thinks she is 29". At the end of the day they're whippet crosses but mine is making a good terriermans dog u have to watch em for going to ground it's surprising where they can fold themselves. Been ratting today and killed as many as the terriers put together. She has a fantastic nose and will work any cover. She has marking spot on now and is very biddable. They are great little dogs if you don't want the big greyhound cross but with the size comes limitations. Not that they know that

• Like 3

they have all the wont in the world,, but they would never of made a (pre ban foxdog) simply dont have the size/length or strength for the job so i see no need for 1/2 or 1/4 bull just for moping up little vermin like rats/rabbits,,, just my option based on what iv seen.....

• Like 1

Me and my lads got one each out the p brookes litter I've been at this game for 30 years and I've never seen dogs with so much drive and determination surprisingly clever whith it very handy little vermin dogs like it's been said they do have there limitations but they don't give in lol

• Like 1

Thing is, you have to point them at it. I'm not breed blind because I have one. For a little lump he is quite handy and when beasties are about he knows they are there before I do. But as a "hunting dog" he lacks a little. Yet when he connects he seems to think he's 30lbs heavier