Hunt Sab Shot In The Head. The Right To Reply.

I though it particularly unfair that the two "Doctors" who perpetuated a lie should post their video up and deny the hunting fraternity their say. I have uploaded their video to youtube and comments are welcome. Please free to share the upload in any hunting / shooting forum that you see fit to.

You are welcome ;)

Edited by firepower
  • Like 3

Chuckle, ok, understood.

I dont think these things can be good for anyone, neither side wins with nonsense like this. I doubt both sides will ever agree.

My take is that we have changed the landscape to the point that as the species that has changed it we need to manage this change, and this involves removing some animals that we have removed all the predators of, as well as other species. We have changed the balance and have to work to maintain it. I shoot,every week, and enjoy it. I am not a fan of every country pursuit but to be honest have not tried all of them, and perhaps would if the opportunity arose.

D2

The truth is that I am so sick and tired of these bloody unwashed hippys lying and getting away with it. We hide what we do like cowards for the most part. In the video you will see a bit of banter, like when the chap says do you fancy a fight. Big deal, they just get in the lanny and drive away. No real threat, just banter. The other side are far more switched on to the internet and that is just unacceptable.

Whatever the subject is, from badger culls to slotting charlie they use the internet to push their damned agenda down the throats of the general public. The general public are used to a diet of easily digestible sound bytes. From the news to whatever is in the local rag they suck it in like it is real. If we are to really save our country sports then we had better engage and show them for the liars that they are. This is 2013 not 1813.

• Like 4

Not sure that

Shame it never blinded, the daft c**t :laugh:

Not sure that comment will help our cause!

Why not? They openly say that they will burn down houses and hope that our children die horrible deaths. Being polite never won anything :thumbs:

Edited by firepower
  • Like 2

Thing is she never required a blue light responce.. Ambulance ?? :blink:

She was walking wounded and they could of got to A&E themselfs. Its dramatization for the effect of the rolling camera.

Attention seeking b*****ds. They where just wasting the time of underfunded and already stretched resources..

If shes a doctor, I am a f***ing rocket scientist .. Thick pair of b*****ds..

Bit of spit and a hanky would of sorted that scratch :laugh::laugh:

What was the out come of there distress call ??? Did she pull through or did she pass away ??? :cray:

• Like 1