Is this for mole traps Tom?

If so, I prefer a good bucket. I've had bags in the past, and they offer little or no protection to your traps in transit. A good 10kg bait bucket keeps your traps away from contamination and protects them from damage.

If it only for moles Tom..get on to the old man and tell him you need a quad and a big box to stick on the front of it...Sorted.!! When you start getting a few more moles..your going to need a big shiney trailer aswell so hes probably best buying one of them when he gets your quad..might aswell buy it all at the sametime lol.

If it only for moles Tom..get on to the old man and tell him you need a quad and a big box to stick on the front of it...Sorted.!! When you start getting a few more moles..your going to need a big shiney trailer aswell so hes probably best buying one of them when he gets your quad..might aswell buy it all at the sametime...think big Tom..its the best way lol

Hi guys,can anyone tell me a good make that make a very large game bag.Thanks guys

I had a ' jack pyke ' game bag Tom.Lasted me three seasons, no problem.Its a vinyl interior,so easy to rinse the mud out ,off the traps.Shop around ,I got it for about £20,well worth the money.It done the job fine.

Nice to see Brady mentioned. My late uncle Phil was the last of them. He sold the business to Parsons, so I doubt the modern stuff is as good.

I well remember visiting as a child and hearing that he'd just turned down a big order from a london gunmaker because they were busy at the time and he wasn't prepared to compromise on quality for the sake of one order.

He used to have a slice of bread permenantly fixed down on his lawn and would knock off woodies with an air rifle from the kitchen window.

I still have a slip gamebag and cartridge bag here that he gave me.

Hi guys,can anyone tell me a good make that make a very large game bag.Thanks guys

I had a ' jack pyke ' game bag Tom.Lasted me three seasons, no problem.Its a vinyl interior,so easy to rinse the mud out ,off the traps.Shop around ,I got it for about £20,well worth the money.It done the job fine.

Had a look Tom,think theyre going for around £25. Youve got the " netting " pocket on the front , to store the moles in too. LOL