Salmon, Trout And Pike, Multiple Questions.

:laugh: missed that trick mate. Can mind wading a burn with a landing net kicking the embankment err looking for small fish for bait :D got a nice surprise when the net got hit and a nice size 'trout' was in it :D

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you're gonna do some trolling on Loch Awe for ferox you will need heavy spinning gear and downrigger equipement to get down to the fish. The ferox dont feed on flies etc as the smaller trout do...t

:laugh::thumbs: ,aye baw ,this burn ran into the endrick. used to be a good water ,sadly it and the leeven got hammered :bad: done the nairn a bit early 90s , is that piss poor now baw ;)

Its keek mate. It's a nice wee river but needs to be clearing a spate and I'd say July onwards to stand any chance. The Deveron is a good river out by Huntley, turriff, Banff way.

you get your push bike out and head up bye wick . some a them burns in caithness were litteraly bursting paul . weheeey

:laugh: I'd never make it up the beradale braes :D fished round latheron, Golspie and that. I like the shin mate, its good craic ;)

done a mountain loch just past the shin . feckin 3 hour walk . 5 pounders in it . yes mate you read right 5 pounders . i didnt beleive until the lads from denny took me .

I can mind you telling me about this in pm mate. Some fish that pal 5 lb. Denny, some good bits of running round there. Were they dog lads Benny or fisherman?