nice looking dogs i like the one on the left looks more like a border cross, are you keeping them intact or are they losing there nads once they get sexually mature thats when youl have problems lol

2 siblings dont usually go too well in most breeds of dogs let alone terriers, my brother had 2 pats mother and daughter and one day we went ferreting came back the daughter had killed the mother out right, soo just keep an eye out once they start working and get older.

training wise just one step at a time, try to get them out with someone who has older terriers that work so they can see what their purpose is. most of what terriers do is instinct

atb

• Like 1

Thanks guys it was never my intention to get two sort of got gilt triped as breeder had walked out on his wife leaving her with his dogs and litter I had deposit on black dog when I went to collect him the bloke at walked so his wife asked if I would take the other as well she just wanted them gone. There already fighting so im already concered.

Atb craig

Thanks guys it was never my intention to get two sort of got gilt triped as breeder had walked out on his wife leaving her with his dogs and litter I had deposit on black dog when I went to collect him the bloke at walked so his wife asked if I would take the other as well she just wanted them gone. There already fighting so im already concered.

Atb craig

Atb craig

keep the first 1 you bought and get rid of the other-best way save the heartache- :yes: atb

• Like 4

i have a saluki/grey/whip and 2 springers and my brother has afew terriers and they get along great, they work together ferreting ratting and general mooching,

with your pat being a pup it will work with anything a beddywhip would be better than a full whip from what iv found in full whippets iv seen there abit too soft and with you having a terrier ya might want something with abit of guts

keep the dog that you think is the best all rounder for what you want and get rid of the other, im 100% sure someone will take either terrier off your hands as both are nice looking dogs

atb

• Like 1

Hi guys thought i would introduce myself and my new pups. They are my first working terriers so hopefully lots of fun times ahead

attachicon.gifGetAttachment.jpg

They are both 12 week old brothers and went out for thier work today any training tips would be greatfully appreciated

Cheers

Craig

great workers - great bread .