Any Body Out There With A Top Class Stud Dog Willing To Put It Over My Bitch

I'd work with her another 12 months mate. If she isn't mature enough to work properly with you she might not be mature enough to raise a litter and pups are hard enough work to raise with a good mum. If she needs a lot of help it's a full time job and more.

My stud dog doesn't go over anything that's not proven and you will find a lot of people with good dogs won't because they don't want the dogs name spoiled. Give her another year or so and let her mature a bit and prove herself as a worker and then you will be able to find a decent dog to put over her. Sometimes a little patience is for the best. A lot of dogs take a while to grow up especially those that have some Saluki.

• Like 7

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was talking to cornfield joe the other day sick as a chip he is all the rain has done for his crop

I'd work with her another 12 months mate. If she isn't mature enough to work properly with you she might not be mature enough to raise a litter and pups are hard enough work to raise with a good mum.

Try coursing it with one of those extendable leads. That way it will always come back after a long course without hunting up after. Just becareful if its running through trees as it will have to come

Hi there lads im looking for a stud dog that is working the fens and is a well put together dog to put over my bitch. Im new to this game and want to keep a few pups back. My bitch is out of some good lines sire an dam are roxy an dan. My bitch is only two and half and i know what half of you will say why breed her now. And im breeding her because she doesnt listen when out in field just hunts up all the time and pulls the pudding out of quarry which is no good, with her being white and doesnt look good wi law lol chest full of blood.

your not for real are you? that has to be the worst excuse i have ever heard for breeding a litter.

• Like 1

Try coursing it with one of those extendable leads. That way it will always come back after a long course without hunting up after. Just becareful if its running through trees as it will have to come back the same way it went in. Good luck

• Like 5

Hi there lads im looking for a stud dog that is working the fens and is a well put together dog to put over my bitch. Im new to this game and want to keep a few pups back. My bitch is out of some good lines sire an dam are roxy an dan. My bitch is only two and half and i know what half of you will say why breed her now. And im breeding her because she doesnt listen when out in field just hunts up all the time and pulls the pudding out of quarry which is no good, with her being white and doesnt look good wi law lol chest full of blood.

your not for real are you? that has to be the worst excuse i have ever heard for breeding a litter.

Ha ha - and I was trying to be nice!

Try coursing it with one of those extendable leads. That way it will always come back after a long course without hunting up after. Just becareful if its running through trees as it will have to come back the same way it went in. Good luck

:laugh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

your name suits your topic,,,,,,,,,,like u said new to this,,££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££ atb tho pal shaun

[/quot

I was guna use buddy but beef curry told me on phone lines would be too close pal. Im not into making money just want to better my self and when i go on fens wi mi dog it doesnt make me look a c**t or get me pulled whats up wi that pal?

why not get a pup owt of two dogs doing the job well? insted of breeding owt of a dog that isnt?

Just coz two dogs are doing well does'nt mean yours will come on ive not been in the coursing game long but know that ,that does go as you would love it to all pups out of litter top class. Her lines have some top class dogs which have proved there selfs on big land. ie foxy , charlie, jack, flash cornfields joe, decon, ruby, casper. Lads that i know want a pup so might get them to kennel a few and give um a pup for f**k all. keep um on and run um all on till i think which is showing potential mate.

your name suits your topic,,,,,,,,,,like u said new to this,,££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££ atb tho pal shaun

[/quot

I was guna use buddy but beef curry told me on phone lines would be too close pal. Im not into making money just want to better my self and when i go on fens wi mi dog it doesnt make me look a c**t or get me pulled whats up wi that pal?

why not get a pup owt of two dogs doing the job well? insted of breeding owt of a dog that isnt?

Just coz two dogs are doing well does'nt mean yours will come on ive not been in the coursing game long but know that ,that does go as you would love it to all pups out of litter top class. Her lines have some top class dogs which have proved there selfs on big land. ie foxy , charlie, jack, flash cornfields joe, decon, ruby, casper. Lads that i know want a pup so might get them to kennel a few and give um a pup for f**k all. keep um on and run um all on till i think which is showing potential mate.

yes but you got more chance of getting something good owt of two good dogs then two shit ones.

[/quot

Bring back unvoluntary euthenasia,please?.

I'd work with her another 12 months mate. If she isn't mature enough to work properly with you she might not be mature enough to raise a litter and pups are hard enough work to raise with a good mum. If she needs a lot of help it's a full time job and more.

My stud dog doesn't go over anything that's not proven and you will find a lot of people with good dogs won't because they don't want the dogs name spoiled. Give her another year or so and let her mature a bit and prove herself as a worker and then you will be able to find a decent dog to put over her. Sometimes a little patience is for the best. A lot of dogs take a while to grow up especially those that have some Saluki.

Cheers for that pal at least theres somebody on here thats willing to give advice and not go on like there in play group thanks

Lol :snack:

Cheers pal for the help you would think us lads would pull together with times being as hard as they are with the law on our backs but theres lads like you pal that need to grow up mush.

I agree pal,he,s taking the pish,a sensible lad like you deserves a lot better,a back passage thrusting by Errol may feck some sense into what little resource your skull capacity may allow,tell you mam.[/quot f***ing drip bin told round your end ya called bob, coz your always bobin down on cock ya dirty tramp.

• Like 1

Cheers for that pal at least theres somebody on here thats willing to give advice and not go on like there in play group thanks

That's ok. Just make sure you think long and hard and do your research before having your bitch lined. Raising a litter can be very costly and extremely time consuming not to mention the homing of the pups you don't want. The last thing the rescue centres need is more lurchers. Just gives working lads a bad name when dogs end up there.