Big Powerful Bitches

Good post Wilf, as you know, i'm looking for a pup out of such a bitch (and dog) right now, these good strong bitches ain't as common as you'd think.

In the working terrier world these types are more common, 'doggy bitches' the old boys used to call 'em and good ones were well worth breeding from.

Here here Bosun,Ive been trying to bred a good big replacement game brood bitch for about 5yrs now. Even breeding from a big bitch and a big dog doesnt guarantee it. Ive noticed the same with terriers,they get bigger when you want them smaller and lurchers get smaller when you want them to get bigger lol

• Like 3

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh go on then,..

Lots of pictures of little bitches on here not big powerful bitches. I have two - an 8 year old, 29" 85lb 3/4 grey / 1/4 deerhound bitch - was the best allrounder I have ever seen. I also run her 2/12

Just so everyone's clear, this ain't one of those long drawn out for sale threads.....IF it ever happens no one will ever know except the people concerned   I simply wanted to get an idea about what

Posted Images

Its plain to see by viewing the pictures of the bitchs on this topic big and powerfull has a few different meanings :icon_eek:

I wont bother asking the topic starter anymore questions because he seems to ignore the ones he doesnt want to answer :hmm:

Edited by C Hall

Its plain to see by viewing the pictures of the bitchs on this topic big and powerfull has a few different meanings :icon_eek:

I wont bother asking the topic starter anymore questions because he seems to ignore the ones he doesnt want to answer :hmm:

Not being funny mate, but I cant see where you have asked me a question? :blink:

Anyway, its all academic now as I think its sorted.

Wilf this is what I asked :thumbs:

Wilf if you have that much time why not source a bitch pup now? then bring it on with the intention of putting your dog to her

Takes more than 2 years for any dog to prove itself, and even if it did, I for one would not breed from a 2 year old :nono:

Good post Wilf, as you know, i'm looking for a pup out of such a bitch (and dog) right now, these good strong bitches ain't as common as you'd think.

In the working terrier world these types are more common, 'doggy bitches' the old boys used to call 'em and good ones were well worth breeding from.

Looking to take something out of my lad in around 2 years time mate (if he is still alive! lol) and want to keep it "typey".......theres a couple of us doing our homework now to find the right thing

In my head I would be looking to produce a couple of 26inch type mutts in a litter, with dogs bigger if possible.....solid, well built but quick.

Maybe we are being too fussy !! lol lol

Shame you cant wait mate, as they would have to be farmed out to decent lads FOC to see what they are made of

attachicon.gifmmm4.jpg

My lad above is 27+ and I would very much like to find something similar to him

an that would make him 4

Wilf this is what I asked :thumbs:

Wilf if you have that much time why not source a bitch pup now? then bring it on with the intention of putting your dog to her

Takes more than 2 years for any dog to prove itself, and even if it did, I for one would not breed from a 2 year old :nono:

I would tend to agree with you matey, the trouble we have is that almost all the blood is dead due to their style.

The whole litter is spoken for and it's not even done yet.....no where near even happening.

So I won't be trying to sell strangers something on the pretence that's its all well proven stuff because none will or would ever get sold.

The bloods very good, we stand a good chance we may loose it so we have to make a choice, simple as that really mate.

But, as I say, I don't make you wrong in general

Atb

• Like 1

Just because two dogs are proven, doesn't mean the pup is going to be any good. Could well be shit. Just get a pup and do your best...none of this shit about "proven" "got the blood" or my pet hate "made the grade" lol good luck Wilf , plenty of "powerful" bitches on here to pick from..let's hope your short aswell as none are particularly big either lol