Liverpool Council Sells Houses Of For £1

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

£1 would drive up the price of housing in Liverpool, never mind the quality !!! (All you Scousers - only joking!!)

Since when did i become the f***ing butt of all jokes on this cunting site.......anymore of it and i'll be starting a thread that i'm leaving!!!! Ive got f***ing feelings ye know!!

Nothing wrong with Liverpool its got character...........now Northampton that is a shithole !

:laugh:

Oh no, another " off liner".......this is serious !! Lol lol lol

stay out of this wilf this is a turf war now :laugh:

Don't suppose there's actually much turf in Liverpool is there, Bully ??

:whistling: oh if only i could be arsed to educate you on the home of so many great things but i fear your home county with such great places such as corby and kettering must leave you with such over whelming pride , as for roads out thank f**k the a14 goes to felexstow :laugh:

Actually, I'm from Nottingham - now there is a home of many great things !!

and your calling the pool of life :laugh: and you live in nottingstan :laugh: your having a girrafe

:whistling: oh if only i could be arsed to educate you on the home of so many great things but i fear your home county with such great places such as corby and kettering must leave you with such over whelming pride , as for roads out thank f**k the a14 goes to felexstow :laugh:

and your calling the pool of life :laugh: and you live in nottingstan :laugh: your having a girrafe

I'm from Nottingham, I live in Northants .........Try and keep up!!

the goose fair top tourist attraction :laugh: fook me briar oh and the silk qauter :whistling: restored by now let me think :hmm:

Raleigh, Players, Boots....... we had these weird things called factories and (Iknow it sounds weird today) but people went there every day and

I'm from Nottingham, I live in Northants .........Try and keep up!!

Ooh, did I mention two European Cups consequetively !!!!

made things, which other people bought and used. Whatever happened to that concept ???

• 2 months later...