Kill of the day

hey all ... just thought id shair my pictures of what i shot today ... it was grooming its self while i took time to judge my shot :) my gun is a diana G46 Cal.22 with webley 4x20 scope,.. nothing on all rifles on here with scopes but my first rifle :) i used prometheus pellets :D

thanks alot

Kurt :gunsmilie:

Edited by Lucas

looks like a herring gull to me, which is on the list of species allowed to be culled by an authorised person.....

NOTICE I SAID AUTHORISED

somehow I dont think you are lucas, which means although on the list, unless your AUTHORISED, then its still breaking the law and you can get done, and saying it was in your back garden causing a nuisance is not good enough

Wouldn't we all LOVE to be able to blat 'em though, eh? Bloody nuisance they are, especally if you live by the sea like me. You can be sure that evry monday morning around 4-30 to 5, i'm going to be woke up by a flock of the f@*?ers fighting over a chicken leg that came from the bin of one of the daft sods by me, that don't cover their bins with a sheet. Bloody great big white b@*&?+ds marching up and down in front of my bedroom window, (about 10 yards) wearing their orange wellies, eating half a left over kebab that someone was too pissed to eat, without a care in the world. The shitehawks even rob sarnies off my kids, if they're eating them in the garden. There are more gulls in the towns and cities now than on the cliffs, they are a pest and SHOULD be on the vermin list. I'll tell you what else i'd like to see on the vermin list and all, the bloody silly tourists who sit on the benches around my town, FEEDING them!

Anyway guys sorry for the rant, but it's a sore subject!

thanks for the link .. ill keep that in hand next time i see summit lol also i hate gulls so i had an option and took it ... but yeah sorry again :p tell u what thought they are a heavey bird 2lbs 3oz i think it was :o

Kurt :gunsmilie:

Don't worry about the apologys mate, i'm sure most of us have taken the same option at one time or another! :whistling: (not me, of course! :angel:) Just be carefull!

Edited by maltenby