Il bear that in mind thanks do u find it more accurate than the b and f ?

i find that the pieps and the new box are roughly the same to use apart from the noise with the old one but that doesnt bother me and when we put your barryvox and peips together on a dig there wasnt any difference between them ?, when i first saw you where yours strapped to that harness you had on i started looking round for sheep cos it looks like one of those marker harnesses that rams have on at mating time :tongue2:

• Like 2

Ive used the pieps a few times and ive now got the new one , they are about the same realy , the new one is like a brick if you have hands like a 7 year old girl

:D YOU WERE TOLD BY THE DOCTOR TO STOP THINKING OF YOUNG GIRLS
or to stop holding their hands :D

Il bear that in mind thanks do u find it more accurate than the b and f ?

i find that the pieps and the new box are roughly the same to use apart from the noise with the old one but that doesnt bother me and when we put your barryvox and peips together on a dig there wasnt any difference between them ?, when i first saw you where yours strapped to that harness you had on i started looking round for sheep cos it looks like one of those marker harnesses that rams have on at mating time :tongue2:
ye nice one you know what it's like when you get summat new looking back I probably look like iv just wondered out from laser quest Edited by fagaen
  • Like 1