Italian Greyhound

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have seen a few but they are too hard for this country..you are better of in Australia doing a bit of boar hunting with that type of cross..

Cheers mucker,the old lass was washing out her strides at the side of the beck,singing a merry tune as she was want to do,enjoying the sun and passing comment on life to her second favourite grandson,

Don,t get me started on crocodiles,the b*****ds ate my Granny.

Staffy x Whippet this one had to be exported to Africa to do work on the Seringeti hearding buffalo up.. :thumbs:

556421_281170955325354_1270227073_n_zps3

Buffalo are pish for any half decent whirrier,Giraffes are a different matter,not any Giraffe,but a big hormonal male Rothchilds Giraffe,now thats a challenge that only a few whirriers have ever come to terms with.

That option was mentioned but the owner thought the dog should be entered slow..Giraffe is on the card's for next season well when the next monsoon arrives.. :victory:

Fecking monsoons always put a dampener on development.

running giraffes in the monsoons :censored: shocking, :censored:

Especially when the Irish lads are running and killing 3out of 3 and 4 out of 4,with their superior mutts.

aye they irish bred whirriers are da best :yes:

It slow's the fooker's down though.. :D ..aslong as you can beat the Croc's.. :whistling:

sorry to hear that bud

Cheers mucker,the old lass was washing out her strides at the side of the beck,singing a merry tune as she was want to do,enjoying the sun and passing comment on life to her second favourite grandson,moi,when whoosh,a loud splash,a swirl of muddy beck water and she was gone,as i sat there with tears rolling down my chubby little cherub cheeks i swore vengeance on every croc in Yorkshire.With my hardy pack of Laguna bred Whirriers ive waged war on them ever since,when im not chasing Giraffes around Chester Zoo.

• Like 3

you boys make me laugh ,mincing around after your buffallo and giraffes ,the only true quarry for a whirrier of italian greyhound descent is the komodo dragon ive seen a komodo dragon swallow a whirrier whole ,did the little dog give up ,did it f**k ,it started to eat the komodo dragon from the inside out until all that was left was a little puckered ringpiece ,ive kept this and engraved the dogs name on it using it as an identity tag

• Like 2

It slow's the fooker's down though.. :D ..aslong as you can beat the Croc's.. :whistling:

sorry to hear that bud

Cheers mucker,the old lass was washing out her strides at the side of the beck,singing a merry tune as she was want to do,enjoying the sun and passing comment on life to her second favourite grandson,moi,when whoosh,a loud splash,a swirl of muddy beck water and she was gone,as i sat there with tears rolling down my chubby little cherub cheeks i swore vengeance on every croc in Yorkshire.With my hardy pack of Laguna bred Whirriers ive waged war on them ever since,when im not chasing Giraffes around Chester Zoo.

Monsoons in Chester yes :yes: but oot enjoying the sun :blink: I reckon you,re just making it up :huh:

• Like 1

you boys make me laugh ,mincing around after your buffallo and giraffes ,the only true quarry for a whirrier of italian greyhound descent is the komodo dragon ive seen a komodo dragon swallow a whirrier whole ,did the little dog give up ,did it f**k ,it started to eat the komodo dragon from the inside out until all that was left was a little puckered ringpiece ,ive kept this and engraved the dogs name on it using it as an identity tag

Now don,t fecking get me started on Komodo dragons,my Grandad was laying a wreath at the side of the beck,yes youve guessed it,a Komodo dragon happened by and ate him,knowing a whirrier was,nt up to the task of avenging his death i obtained a Collie/Grey,if you think a Collie/Grey can,t account for a komodo then tell me this,when was the last time you spied one on your mooches in Yorkshire.

yeah but thats the northern komodo ,the southern komodo is much bigger and much tougher and you can understand what it says ,my little whirrier ,called woo woo on account of my favourite drink killed one that was a mile long,it ran all the way down its back then sniffed its arse the komodo was so startled it span round to see who was sniffing his arse and broke its neck

• Like 2

Morton put me down for a pup they sound like a very handy dog..atb

Fecking Romanian illegal immigrants stole them all when i was at my Aunties funeral,she tried saving my grandad and a fecking Pteradactyl swooped down and snatched her.

• Like 1

ahh the old pteradactyl ,big sharp claws and a snappy beak ,a smooth coated dog is favourable when hunting this most noble quarry ,alas poor woo woo was a rough coated little tyke ,her curly locks were caught in the talons of such a beast ,she was last seen flying over the irish sea entangled in the prehistoric monsters feet never to be seen again ,i do hold a small glimmer of hope beacause she was microchipped

• Like 2