Just Got A Phone Call

2 dogs stolen outside mallow today,seems the games back on again,attempted robbery of 2 dogs in the southern suburbs of cork city,cant say the latter is 100% but the 1st bit is cause hes a mate of mine.I had a transit call to the door today but was not home.might be just a coincidence but its fukin about time again.the neighbours let them know they were spoted.

There at it around my way mate also, the amount of dogs been stolen lately is unbelivable. Every where you look theres posters all about the place for missing dogs. I myself was really lucky just a few weeks back, some little scum bag was up the garden 1.30 in the morning trying to get into my kennels, its a good job there all double bolted, my mrs heard the dogs barking and came to the bedroom window, so the very pleasent people they are made off. Unfortunatly i was in work or it may of ended very differently lol, cheers all and take care hh