Most Underrated And Overrated X's

proper lurchers are dyeing out imo. everythings got bull in it now, soon lurchers will all be smooth coated with a big head :thumbdown:

There dying out for the same reason the bow and arrow died out....

Because the gun came along!

You get lemons like that Geoff having to pedal tumblers having to take out a half page add to sell his over priced over hyped hairy dogs.

Nearly all coursing men run saluki xs and a lot of people who do around lamping use lurchers with some bull in the reason is they get results end of.

Don't get me wrong I can't see why anyone would keep a heavy breed bullxs, but there's nothing better to fire a Lurcher up than a dash of bull in there somewhere.

I'd love to see the deerhound lurcher back amongst working owners but I owned 1 and my brother had 1 we slowly entered them until they were 2yo but they produced no real results!

I'm not blinkered like some I'd and have keept any breed that could work. I'd say at present.

Bedlington whippet, as I brings nothing to the table a good whippet can't and is slower.

Deerhound x greyhound, because too many keep them for there romantic appearance.

PMSL at this

• Like 1

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ive got a bull x lurcher , who will listen to commands , hand signals, whistle and retrieves live to hand but will kill a fox (legal here) he will hunt up on command ,ferret , work with terriers or sp

There's no such thing, each dog is an individual not matter what cross and will either be shite, mediocre or good.

Nah, the real ones are still there - just not on the internet like ferkin celebrity wannabe's

proper lurchers are dyeing out imo. everythings got bull in it now, soon lurchers will all be smooth coated with a big head :thumbdown:

There dying out for the same reason the bow and arrow died out....

Because the gun came along!

You get lemons like that Geoff having to pedal tumblers having to take out a half page add to sell his over priced over hyped hairy dogs.

Nearly all coursing men run saluki xs and a lot of people who do around lamping use lurchers with some bull in the reason is they get results end of.

Don't get me wrong I can't see why anyone would keep a heavy breed bullxs, but there's nothing better to fire a Lurcher up than a dash of bull in there somewhere.

I'd love to see the deerhound lurcher back amongst working owners but I owned 1 and my brother had 1 we slowly entered them until they were 2yo but they produced no real results!

I'm not blinkered like some I'd and have keept any breed that could work. I'd say at present.

Bedlington whippet, as I brings nothing to the table a good whippet can't and is slower.

Deerhound x greyhound, because too many keep them for there romantic appearance.

what did you do with your deerhounds after they had no results at 2 years old ?