Abit Of Greyhound Racing/coursing/whippet Racing

enjoyed that geoff :thumbs: used to watch the greyhounds but just at flapping tracks years ago. never watched the whippet racing but im going to astley & tyldsley miners welfare club this season and im looking forward to it. :thumbs:

• Like 1

enjoyed that geoff :thumbs: used to watch the greyhounds but just at flapping tracks years ago. never watched the whippet racing but im going to astley & tyldsley miners welfare club this season and im looking forward to it. :thumbs:

Nice friendly club A & T, Vicky & Jacs will look after you :laugh:

Might see you there :thumbs:

• Like 1

nice find ,,i was looking for that video for ages

step father the one that catches the whippet way blue jacket on called booker T,,,he use to hunt way her aswell,,lived till she was 16/17 yearold

i didnt get to go that day,,maybe i was crapping his style or i pissed my mither of that day ,,cant remeber lol

Brought back memories of Wallyford and the coursing at charlesfield Annan

Was down at Gretna dog track on Sunday watching the opens, first time near a flapping track for 25 years,

Different faces, but same skulduggery and scheming going on, never seen as many men whispering in each others ear. :D

• Like 1

on the coursing part ,,,i think that was lab,s ,,black lab ,,putting those potlicking greyhounds to shame on that hare lol

It was quite funny that bit lol :laugh:

funnier ,,if it nabbed it right in front of the greys lol

good video geoff thats what htl should be more like intresting stuff like video ,,,like i said was looking for that for ages but no one could remeber the title ,,and i check BBC archives but no use if i couldnt remeber he title lol

would love to see more programs like this gettin made 2day in scotland ,,,but as they say its all in the past now, the coursing part that is ,,,due to the doo gooders

Edited by whip x grey