Fookin ell! What is it with this place these days?

The lad has come on here proud to have caught a mole. All I did was point out to him that he wasn't correct to assume that traditional mole catchers were dying out, and that contrary to popular belief pest control companies do offer a trapping service.

And folks start chucking insults around like this is the running dog section!

I've nothing against a young lad learning the art of mole catching; I wouldn't have offered to send him a trap at my own expense if I did!

I think it's time I logged out of here. Every time I look in here these days it seems to be more and more like the dog sections.

I'll leave you to it.

• Like 1

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This started off as a young potential mole trapper, sharing his experiences and ended up a s**t storm,we need to nuture new starts,in every way possible if people have dreams of doing it proffesionaly

Probuck, my opinions on the number of molecatchers that are around these days is nothing to do with your little escapades, it stems from my observations from the real world, not The Hunting Life Forum

HI all just started mole trapping got five duffus mole traps and two talpax mole traps.Managed to get two moles last week and got home from school today and guess what 3 moles in the traps Also can a

The lad has come on here proud to have caught a mole. All I did was point out to him that he wasn't correct to assume that traditional mole catchers were dying out, and that contrary to popular belief pest control companies do offer a trapping service.

I've nothing against a young lad learning the art of mole catching; I wouldn't have offered to send him a trap at my own expense if I did!

I think it's time I logged out of here. Every time I look in here these days it seems to be more and more like the dog sections.

I'll leave you to it.

i take it you dont like the dog sections on here then :laugh: there all good mate :thumbs:

I'll leave you to it.

You'll have to put a 'No Dogs' sign up in your shop :laugh:

Come on, be fair Matt. You came on here to drum up business for your new venture. It is bound to wind people up. They can see through you.

I'll leave you to it.

Matt,all you did was say how it is.You talk more sense than most.The points you make are valid,and also informative,for anyone whos interested.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I'll leave you to it.

Matt,all you did was say how it is.You talk more sense than most.The points you make are valid,and also informative,for anyone whos interested.

i think mat talks a lot of sence .

Again another thread on this molecatching forum! Seems has turned sour and digressed from what the original post was aimed at.

Well done Tom and best of luck in the future with your ventures with the little furry fellas.

As already said give John at fourteen acre a go for your traps.

Again another thread on this molecatching forum! Seems has turned sour and digressed from what the original post was aimed at.

Well done Tom and best of luck in the future with your ventures with the little furry fellas.

Long while ago this one moxy. I get what your saying though...remember my thread on registerd mole catchers.?? Not a single normal reply. It speaks volumes.

This is a trapping and pest control section and if im right moles go in traps and pest controllers catch moles with traps. No?

Long while ago this one moxy. I get what your saying though...remember my thread on registerd mole catchers.?? Not a single normal reply. It speaks volumes.

This is a trapping and pest control section and if im right moles go in traps and pest controllers catch moles with traps. No?

Sorry mate,i disagree.There was some that i would regard as, " normal replies."

Flat packs are good traps that are easy to use because they need little or no tuning.

The only draw backs are the finish; which was very poor, and the fact that they stamp the traps with their website address.

Here is a picture of a year old FP trap taken about two years ago:

1354718600362_zpsdaa6142e.jpg

I can't really knock the Flat Pack traps because they are a good trap to use, but like many other professional molecatchers, I now favour the Bethel Rhodes trap which is what Flat Pack copied in the beginning. The only downside is that you do have to modify and tune the BR traps.