What Airgun Sites Do You Use?

Hi guys, I thought I would ask people what airgun sites they use, for mainly buying equipment etc etc maybe we can share a whole load, there are bound to be some that people use that know one knows about etc etc. I primarily get stuff off the Internet because my local airgun scene is very limited It might help other people out as well as me.

A few to start off with

www.sportsmanguncentre.co.uk

Great was then local Somerset gunshop where I brought my s200 from. The cheapest I found. Also supplies 2nd hand guns and the customer service is great.

www.jbsnets.co.uk

I brought my pop up chair hide here which I would recommend to anyone, for £54.99, i would easily pay this again if mine broke. It also does some good decoying equipment.

http://www.sundonmodelshop.co.uk,

I just recently found these off ..wait.wait... Ebay because I was getting bad batches of Diablo field. £10 posted to jersey and the pellets come double bubble wrapped and in a cardboard box. Very very impressed.

So guys...what do you use?

Jsramsbottom are good as well for some things.

Had a few things from them...good prices and service ;+)

I may sound like a miser but i always shop around for the best price and its usually ebay. Rip off Britain has had its way far too long and places like ebay etc are great for us consumers. If the shops dont wanna match their prices then too bad for them...i'll go elsewhere. They had it too good for too long imo!

Uttings for me too for odds and sods. Just started using them and service is excellent. Good prices, good website and super delivery system.

Also buy a fair bit and all my rifles from Kibworth Shooting Ground. Top blokes! :-) Wouldnt go anywhere else if they sell it.

Cheap bits of camo etc are from eBay or my local army surplus.

JSB Exacts 4.53's are all from Intershoot. Again, top service and fast delivery.

Tim

Bugger using the net lol

My local gun shop always do me a deal, and I can escape there for a cuppa if the mrs has dragged me out shopping. The internets killing old school shops like these, run by gents that know their stuff and remember what real customer service is about and I think it'll be a terrible loss when they go.

• Like 2

Iv been looking round a few local shops I know that stock air rifles looking for a second hand bargain. Each shop must think every person who walks through the door is a complete idiot? I walked in one yesterday asking what second hand springer they had in and they said they could do me a brand new hatsan striker to match a weirauch at £120 so I said how that suppost to match the accuracy of the weirauch and he said because its running at 11.4 so same power?! And I should only be shooting between 8-30yards and said shooting at 40m is to far. Fair to say I walked out the shop soon after.

I'm all for supporting small local business' but I won't be going back there