2 Dog Need Good Homes

Sounds to me your bored with the 1s u have n will probs end up getting another lurcher pup in A few months seen this type of thing on here loads normally ppl wanting the next best cross to have wats in vogue at the min sounds very similar to me !

wharries if i wonted the next best cross i wood just get it dont need to get rid of dogs to buy more i'm not 14 and have to ask my mammy what it is this has been on the cards for the last tow seasons i have 6 terrier that need working and walking and the running dogs are just like pets i had them out today and did not see nowt i dont wont to rehome them but it's look like i have to where i am there are to menny young lads with bull crosses f***ing it for ever one there no permission because of this

and blue pocket rocket what you meen what is this permission

There isn't much better than walking your dogs, (on footpaths if neccessary) and seeing them mooch, work and play.

Will keep you fit if nothing else. Who knows what will turn up next season :victory:

Cheers, D.