What Have These Dogs Done

Guest thebigdog

Some bum their dogs up on the internet .get their mates to bum them up in the pub etc they rarely let anybody outside their company see the dog run then ask big money for pups .

Not good that,get out and run with any man and have the crack and banter after f**k the money it's only sport and bit of crack at the end of the day

try telling them that when your wanting a service.
Sure that's up to them what they charge go to another dog if there to dear plenty more around the corner,anybody tell me how I get a clip of the camcorder onto here it's cracking me up lol

put it on youtube, then link it.

Well as for Craig....his Foxy bitch ran 63(?) matches and never lost! Foxy's brother Nipper sired Blondy (out of Dancer), who won the millenium Forley cup with 6 from 6. He also sired Barney who sired Ozzie who sired Bulldozer. Other dogs of Craigs breeding include Buddy, Kizzy, Snowy etc.....see what I mean?

but they dont mention were the dogs come from in the first place

Some bum their dogs up on the internet .get their mates to bum them up in the pub etc they rarely let anybody outside their company see the dog run then ask big money for pups .

And some are like you, never done anything worth talking about, crab genuine dog people ,and when made to look a knob ,send obscene pms about someone's wife.You are a total retard . Donkey ears .Donkey brain.

• Like 3

Well as for Craig....his Foxy bitch ran 63(?) matches and never lost! Foxy's brother Nipper sired Blondy (out of Dancer), who won the millenium Forley cup with 6 from 6. He also sired Barney who sired Ozzie who sired Bulldozer. Other dogs of Craigs breeding include Buddy, Kizzy, Snowy etc.....see what I mean?

yeah , but apart from that ,

:laugh::notworthy: comedy genius.... 5 words, had me in stitches :laugh: you crack me up Stan :laugh::thumbs:

I am new to this site but I have read some of the posts on here and wanted to ask this question. You hear and see peoples names on this site and in magazines, people like Jason Bradford, Craig Nuttal to name just 2. I just wondered how these people got to be so well known. What have their dogs done that make them better than other peoples dogs. I'm not having a dig at anyone here just asking a question. What makes a legend in the dog world.

BULL SHIT :yes:

• Like 1

That's fkn funny - "yeah but apart from that" only on THL!!!!!!!!!!! :toast::toast::toast:

YES BUT MY DOG CAUGHT A OWL!

was out with a mate of here and his dog done the same :yes:
Had a dog catch a little owl on the lamp,brought it back unharmed.
Mine caught one in the kitchen, it was a Teat Owl.
  • Like 1

That's fkn funny - "yeah but apart from that" only on THL!!!!!!!!!!! :toast::toast::toast:

Got to be the funniest line I've read on here, ever :laugh:

YES BUT MY DOG CAUGHT A OWL!

was out with a mate of here and his dog done the same :yes:
Had a dog catch a little owl on the lamp,brought it back unharmed.
Mine caught one in the kitchen, it was a Teat Owl.

You are wasted on here. :D