Custom Made Chequer Dog Boxes

them boxes look top notch but they will suck the heat right out of a dog whos already wet cold nackerd and injured after time toground aluminiums the biggest conductor of cold ied make sure ther was a old coat or a a lineing in ther so the dogs not sat on bare meatal losing all his heat going from hot with a sweat on to very cold is dangerous for us and are dogs ,,, they look well made tho mate

• Like 2

them boxes look top notch but they will suck the heat right out of a dog whos already wet cold nackerd and injured after time toground aluminiums the biggest conductor of cold ied make sure ther was a old coat or a a lineing in ther so the dogs not sat on bare meatal losing all his heat going from hot with a sweat on to very cold is dangerous for us and are dogs ,,, they look well made tho mate

I have been using them for years and they keep dogs very warm in winter and cool enough in summer.We use rubber matting on floor when taken from the box when wet and cold the box has soon warmed up with the heat of the dog. Also dogs don't sweat from their skin like we do just lose moisture from the mouth and pads of feet. We have found them to be very good bits of kit chew proof and easy to clean.

• Like 1

I have been using them for years and they keep dogs very warm in winter and cool enough in summer.We use rubber matting on floor when taken from the box when wet and cold the box has soon warmed up with the heat of the dog. Also dogs don't sweat from their skin like we do just lose moisture from the mouth and pads of feet. We have found them to be very good bits of kit chew proof and easy to clean.

they look like top bits of kit i dont doubt that but i still whuldent put a worked wet dog in one with no lineing especialy if it was on a quad,, the only reason i say itis cos ime after a double and a single and i am unsure what to go with checker plate or dog tran whuld be nice to hear anfew views of lads who have used both Edited by coonboy

they look like top bits of kit i dont doubt that but i still whuldent put a worked wet dog in one with no lineing especialy if it was on a quad,, the only reason i say itis cos ime after a double and a single and i am unsure what to go with checker plate or dog tran whuld be nice to hear anfew views of lads who have used both

i ve been using 3 dog quad boxes made from aluminium chequer plater and i rate them highly as for being cold coonboy its clear you ve never used them as they keep the heat really well and my biggest concern was the dogs over heating in them there shininy silver which reflects the heat back it does not absorb it bit like the space blankets they give to people plucked from the seas to keep them warm once rescued

• Like 1

they the bollocks if you put rubber mat in and some shredded paper or something like that.. piss easy to clean, i can get a yard brush in each section of mine so can just get the disinfectant and water in there an give it a good scrub then just tip it backwards an all drains out the air holes :thumbs: nothing better than keeping your gear clean were the dogs will be

• Like 1

they look like top bits of kit i dont doubt that but i still whuldent put a worked wet dog in one with no lineing especialy if it was on a quad,, the only reason i say itis cos ime after a double and a single and i am unsure what to go with checker plate or dog tran whuld be nice to hear anfew views of lads who have used both
i ve been using 3 dog quad boxes made from aluminium chequer plater and i rate them highly as for being cold coonboy its clear you ve never used them as they keep the heat really well and my biggest concern was the dogs over heating in them there shininy silver which reflects the heat back it does not absorb it bit like the space blankets they give to people plucked from the seas to keep them warm once rescued
according to uncle ray alliminium conducts heat away from your body 100 times more than ice ...7 mins in lol