Custom Made Chequer Dog Boxes

Lol uncle Ray doesn't explain that thats why they warm up so easily with the dogs body heat.I don't think uncle Ray has used them to put his terriers in they really are the best that I have used.If used on quad we used to put rubber matting then fill with straw,very cosy.But if in pickup etc you dont even need the straw.I haven't found a better box,a mate used a plastic one and his dog chewed out of it!

• Like 2

I dont wanna come accross like am slatin the lads gere coz am not i nevere used one before and am in need of one but if ive got a doubt about somthing i am gonna bring it up am not arsed who it pisses of on here i care for my dogs and travle 7 and 11 hours 1 way just to dig for a few days so they spend abit of time in the boxes when on the road and theres no way i whuld frow em in a box i was unsure of i just want them to be in the best they can be in

scrap boys see them they be gone-anything that shiney will attract trouble-asking for the c**ts to clean you out-if you can topple a quad with a dog box on-you should be on foot my son :yes: suppose all the boys that go digging in their range rover sports will want em-i knock em out to the boys for 25 notes per dog 12mm marine ply-last 10yr easy-not knocking the lad that makes them-but they aint my cuppa tea sploo.could build new kennel blocks for what it cost for a triple.atb :thumbs:

I dont wanna come accross like am slatin the lads gere coz am not i nevere used one before and am in need of one but if ive got a doubt about somthing i am gonna bring it up am not arsed who it pisses of on here i care for my dogs and travle 7 and 11 hours 1 way just to dig for a few days so they spend abit of time in the boxes when on the road and theres no way i whuld frow em in a box i was unsure of i just want them to be in the best they can be in

I totally agree with you CB thats the whole point in the forum to ask questions about things that your not certain of or are thinking about using. I think we all want the best for our dogs welfare etc.I haven't found anything better.

scrap boys see them they be gone-anything that shiney will attract trouble-asking for the c**ts to clean you out-if you can topple a quad with a dog box on-you should be on foot my son :yes: suppose all the boys that go digging in their range rover sports will want em-i knock em out to the boys for 25 notes per dog 12mm marine ply-last 10yr easy-not knocking the lad that makes them-but they aint my cuppa tea sploo.could build new kennel blocks for what it cost for a triple.atb :thumbs:

the kennell blocks would be tidy sight for cost of a triple you making them out of 12mm marine ply as well :laugh:

the kennell blocks would be tidy sight for cost of a triple you making them out of 12mm marine ply as well :laugh:

i make all sorts for peoples-family run timber yard :laugh:

Well my son...Witnessed a quad topple... Also witnessed a car hit a quad... Nova GTE boy racing round the lanes... 12 mm ply would have been fire wood and dogs dead. Dogs were fine There are some cheap second hand triple Ali boxes about... (Exchange and mart)As the money boys seem to be buying the plastic boxes... Ours is tig welded onto the rack... Not so shiny if you hammerite them black... I do own wooden triples too ..had them 15+ years for the back of the van... Each to there own ...

Edited by Grinder
  • Like 2