Run In With The Neibhbours

by law you have to 'manage' your land, thats to say if you pass a bowling green a farm land whatever and theres loadsa rabbits, you're suposed to ring and report it, some ones sposed to go and see (used to be deffra), if it is a problem then buy law they can be ordered to sort the problem, which, coincidently could be at a 25 pound an hour rate or more...

thats why you dont pay to shoot vermin...it'd cost a packet for the pest controlers to do it.

edit..the 'old laws' as in the ones thyre piddling about with now were there for a reason, one of the reasons is this case in particular, if you translate the sinario into another 'similar case' you get this..

i dont like you parking your car on your drive BECUASE I DONT LIKE IT'..then all hell brakes out as the fenatical car hating in your drive nutter takes every action posable to distroy you on your own property...

its why laws are/were made..not for popularity!

Edited by ghillies

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think you should kill him!!!! I really do!!!!

Pernod it has taken many years to develop the levels of tolerance to these sorts of people. I have to admit had it been a few years back I would have grabbed the camera and slung it as far as I could

Point of law if he objects to killing rabbits his fac would not be for vermin control but for target shooting with unless he had a home office approved range on his land he would be breaching his cond

i find letting the Essex Police Control room know when, where, what i am shooting the time i will be there

is appreciated, ,i don,t get any bother , its not a legal requirement but to me its common sense, it also helps that i am

well known is my area as The Rabbit Man, having lived in the area for over 50 yrs.

atb brian

i find letting the Essex Police Control room know when, where, what i am shooting the time i will be there

is appreciated, ,i don,t get any bother , its not a legal requirement but to me its common sense, it also helps that i am

well known is my area as The Rabbit Man, having lived in the area for over 50 yrs.

atb brian

I do this when on certain shoots, and when complainants ring up the police can allay any fears they might have had. End result, hassle free shooting !

atb Phil

Well I am a tree hugger and ex plod but don't see why we should be over run with vermin, wild or human! Was this man not trespassing? Campaigning against the destruction of rabbits on a cricket pitch is ridiculous. I think the friendly local plod is already sick of this man but should be kept up to date with his fantasies.

Campaigning to save rabbits when you run a horse sanctuary is ridiculous, all it needs is one nice deep hole in the middle of the paddock, a spooked horse and voila, Findus Lasagne!

• Like 2

Well I am a tree hugger and ex plod but don't see why we should be over run with vermin, wild or human! Was this man not trespassing? Campaigning against the destruction of rabbits on a cricket pitch is ridiculous. I think the friendly local plod is already sick of this man but should be kept up to date with his fantasies.

Campaigning to save rabbits when you run a horse sanctuary is ridiculous, all it needs is one nice deep hole in the middle of the paddock, a spooked horse and voila, Findus Lasagne!

Lol lol classic

Edited by Kent_keith