Sgc 2Nd Vist

lost previous log in details so have had to start new account!

has any one had a 2nd SGC interview? i had the first one with cabinet inspection couple of weeks ago, and theyve just rang up to come this afternoon to discuss it further.... any one had this before? is it common or is it just me being me haha

Cheers :huh:

turns out the DR's had written in ( as they have to) and it was because i had councelling last year for an incident at work, ( lad got impaled on a metal spike ) and the Dr had written it down as if i had asked for a course of anger management.....eh! :blink: , after the first interview he was impressed with gun saftey. and knowledge, and the fact i do clay shooting etc. so hopefuly, next few weeks, all should be settled ! cheers for the replys lads

• 1 month later...

SGC turnd up on friday in the post, not bad concidering i put it in on the 11th jan!!!! hahaha ah well time to go shopping,. any reccomendations for a O/U 12G budget £750 (ish)

Id probably start off looking at a lanber sporter multichoke for that sort of money, but its really down to what feels good to you when you try them for fit.