Matching Your Dog....

Forly final on now bulldozer just run good hare 4 mins got dragged round missed it Ml kilt his now the old sayin what goes around comes around this prove a point will they put that clip up.

who's grabbing now :)
What part does he slag the dog?
you blind ginger
:laugh: I must be...... Question too hard? Show me where he slags the dog?
lol ;)

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Always baffles me why people try and shoot down the achievements of good dogs? What does it prove apart from making them look like jealous fuckers? Just man up,tip your hat and say well done that dog

its about having the best dog for me. i love condition my dogs and getting them as fit as i can. not about money for me i spend a good few quid on them with cars,fuel,fines,feeding and most of all tim

What's the point? Look at the hassle it causes. If your dog wins, does it make it a better dog or you a better dog man? I know folk like to test there dogs against the best but do you really need to g

Posted Images

What gets me is all the talk of you dont need greyhound blood any more,Then you watch the modern dogs and its screaming at you add greyhound. :laugh:

Sure you might not be able to brag about 3/3 on the black stuff,or my dog ran for 6 minutes.

But you would have a dog that you would enjoy, a dog you could slip even if there was cover within 300 yards , or 80 yard +slip.

Running a hare for me was watching a dog and hare turning there selves inside out.Not 4minutes of 4 turns or hare changing direction. :laugh:

Match my arse.Speed up your dogs and enjoy it.

• Like 2

Forly final on now bulldozer just run good hare 4 mins got dragged round missed it Ml kilt his now the old sayin what goes around comes around this prove a point will they put that clip up.

wonder did he turn it lol

• Like 1

Same as sat 2.30 only 3 runs

First place they were at mate hardly any on there ......same place as last season's final moved now where they are now they are rocket's !!!! :victory: take's a good dog to catch one even slipped handy :thumbs:

Bulldozer slipped at 150 yard's 31/2 minute run and caught it, where they are running there is no better on the fen's these are the real mcoy !! :thumbs:

of coarse you would say that every hare bulldozer runs is the real mcoy get a grip of yourself you getting free pups from jack for upin his dog keyboard coarser

• Like 1

Bulldozer slipped at 150 yard's 31/2 minute run and caught it, where they are running there is no better on the fen's these are the real mcoy !! :thumbs:

of coarse you would say that every hare bulldozer runs is the real mcoy get a grip of yourself you getting free pups from jack for upin his dog keyboard coarser

Do one gaylord :victory: I don't even know Jack !!!!! :D

Edited by carp777