Morning Walk - (Pic Heavy)

Kids were up disgustingly early for a Sunday so thought I would give the long haired General a lie in and take them out with the dogs for a walk across the moors and around a wood fairly close to where I grew up. Managed to get there for about first light

DSC03313_zps3eb0056f.jpg

DSC03220_zps635bd9a5.jpg

DSC03225_zps3ace9ba2.jpg

DSC03315_zpse16fa8d9.jpg

DSC03216_zpse4747b85.jpg

DSC03238_zps04fc86ea.jpg

DSC03289_zpsa9842044.jpg

DSC03287_zps72617676.jpg

DSC03282_zps518cdedd.jpg

DSC03300_zpscc2d3aaa.jpg

DSC03276_zpsbfc47252.jpg

DSC03269_zps9291e953.jpg

DSC03259_zps0f415f34.jpg

DSC03232_zps3aa3c341.jpg

DSC03231_zpsa969d462.jpg

DSC03245_zpsd0a289d1.jpg
  • Like 4

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kids were up disgustingly early for a Sunday so thought I would give the long haired General a lie in and take them out with the dogs for a walk across the moors and around a wood fairly close to wher

Nice pics love the Black one. Had to laugh at "Disgustingly early" ..I know the feeling! Ever need a extra toddler to add to your early morning troop message me

like that one with coat hows it bred and that one wearing weels? seen much? ;) nice to see you out with young uns, had my lad out today hes only 9 month gets so exited when dogs get running.

atb scott

The one with the rough coat is a dh/gh/col/bed/whip and has done a reasonable amount for a dog thats only 2.5 years old. The big black dog is just a pup (17 months which is fairly young for a dh cross) so only just getting started really this season but has done OK despite a number of injuries.

The kids love being out and about, especially with the ferrets

Some cracking pics aswel pal

Nice looking place Lapin, where is that ? Looks like a ruined viaduct or something similar ?

Its two stoops above PB in the dales mate. The ruins were a commission that some local rich dude had done ages ago to help out/give some work for some local unemployed laborers (if I remembered correctly) they are pretty random just two stone built 25ft high pillars in the middle of the moors