Lucky Buy In Bar Staffy Pup

Just a bit banter here I was due a holiday but fortunatly escsaped a custodial while celibrating a lass was in bar selling tiny staffy pup not a breed I ever rated or owned pup was meant to b 8 weeks more like 3 or 4 weeks well a was pissed n bid her down to 50 pounds woke up next day n thought o [BANNED TEXT] have I done it will end up 20 odd inches n ruff haird lol well she's 18 month now n perfect little specimen only small but had dogs for 30odd years now lurchers terriers bull breeds and never had a dog so keen n full of drive like a mini hound never stops still and will put game up all day for lurchers a lucky buy all put some pics on later when a go for walk out maybe a freak one off as never had anything but a smirk for staffys in past but has more drive than anything I've had n better temprement than anything american I owned not saying staffys are new wonderdog just thought I'd write somthing abit different for a change anybody else hunt with staffys I'd b keen to hear alb bundy ps any negative comments keep them to yourselfs please

• Like 1

My bitch probs bout 13 to 14 n 30lbs she's just had rabbits squirrel n rats but put bigger stuff up out cover for lurcher n showed willing when caught al put some pics on if I can work it out she has started to show interest in going to ground but bit big like maybe biggish pipes etc just bought her on drink for pet n neva fetched her on just took her out when mooching n it all clicked lol but they were used as strongdogs before there overrated american cousins arrived a liken her to my first pit when they were pitbulls 39lb dog back in early 80s for drive n keeness atb bundy

Just a bit banter here I was due a holiday but fortunatly escsaped a custodial while celibrating a lass was in bar selling tidny staffy pup not a breed I ever rated or owned pup was meant to b 8 weeks more like 3 or 4 weeks well a was pissed n bid her down to 50 pounds woke up next day n thought o [BANNED TEXT] have I done it will end up 20 odd inches n ruff haird lol well she's 18 month now n perfect little specimen only small but had dogs for 30odd years now lurchers terriers bull breeds and never had a dog so keen n full of drive like a mini hound never stops still and will put game up all day for lurchers a lucky buy all put some pics on later when a go for walk out maybe a freak one off as never had anything but a smirk for staffys in past but has more drive than anything I've had n better temprement than anything american I owned not saying staffys are new wonderdog just thought I'd write somthing abit different for a change anybody else hunt with staffys I'd b keen to hear alb bundy ps any negative comments keep them to yourselfs please

I have had 3 Staffords over the years.Though I've never used them to hunt they are probably ideal ! Loyal, full of energy and utterly fearless. And when you get home, they're brilliant with the kids !! Fabulous dogs !

• 2 months later...

am i not mistaken in thinking that its kc that have bred the size of staffs down as before there was an amercan pit they used old staff blood in the making and old staffs were not the tiny things you see today, am not taking away from your dogs lads am sure they are pleasing you well just making an observation, i know that over here you can get whats called an IRISH STAFF but thats staff with pit in the blood seems you have to reverse the way the pit was bred years ago to get a good big strong dog

My step sister gave me one of the boys from her bitches litter when my rhodisian ridgeback died. Initially I wasnt keen on the idea, but now I wouldnt change him for the world. Brilliant with my daughter daft as a brush and mad as a box of frogs though. I doubt mine would be any good working though

A2CD8ACB-6AB6-4856-B886-884CB00C2F17-147

B67EC0A8-973C-4D24-B083-4263E4C44838-195

F06B3DFE-767A-49AD-9482-D8E7D3881E08-170

This is my bitch no fat barrel here ...the kc have bred them down in size and made them a bit pug faced by Staffords are bred for there working ability and not looks there is no pit in there at all 100% Stafford

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...