Im thinking of getting a new lurcher pup ive got a collie greyhound but im think of a whippet or collie whippet just wondering whats your thought on whippets or collie whippets id be using it for just lamping and ferreting what they like stamina wise? Just the good and bad points realy

Thanks lfl

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no mate the only injury was when he tryed jumping the barbed wire and failed it left him with a 3 inch skin tear but apart from that hes sound tbh where i run the dog its all sheep fields and farmed l

Yeah you gotta do your research mate you want someone who breeds big strong whippets not the little shivery type

think its just a case of every dogs different good and bad whippets and the same as beddy crosses i know which one i would prefer

Thanks but can you get whippwts around the 22tts? My bitch is 23-24tts and id want a dog so i could start my own strain because she my first bitch so would wanna start my own strain like my bitch is 3 now so i dunno weather its better to get a stud whippet or buy one like :/

Thanks but can you get whippwts around the 22tts? My bitch is 23-24tts and id want a dog so i could start my own strain because she my first bitch so would wanna start my own strain like my bitch is 3 now so i dunno weather its better to get a stud whippet or buy one like :/

hi mate i have a dog whippet 6 month 18tt and bitch 16tt so i would say yeah but no expert atb SKY