Snapping

when you run to dogs against quarry do the dogs ever snap at each like in the greyhound racing ? second question what the weirdest thing your dog has retrieved? i have a greyhound x whippet x deerhound x collie puppy and it seems to whin alot is this normal for this breed ?

post-21213-0-52489100-1360359487.jpg

I know a fella has first x bull hound can't be let off or be around any dog an animal on everything real rough dog but once its done job anything else around is getting it too is he more hassle than what his worth I'd keep him too just watch him work.I've seen lurchers do it over rabbits get it off dog has caught it but not in middle of course or like greyhounds if they bumped they take a look.try have a go and there more than likely dodgy or just udeless

i run single

but the weirdest thing my dogs retrieved is a dead rat that was half burnt from throwing it in the burning bin after it was dead, scruffy b*****d was eating it till i called him :laugh:

• Like 1

Had a track greyhound once that when I retired him kept him as pet, let him of once miles from anywhere didnt think anybody around he shoots through hedge, folowed by load of shouting and tries to bring back a perfectly alive unharmed border terrier. Got him to drop it checked terrier over then cleared off. My saluki bitch was obsessed with carrying huge lumps of horse sh*t.

• Like 1

Had a track greyhound once that when I retired him kept him as pet, let him of once miles from anywhere didnt think anybody around he shoots through hedge, folowed by load of shouting and tries to bring back a perfectly alive unharmed border terrier. Got him to drop it checked terrier over then cleared off. My saluki bitch was obsessed with carrying huge lumps of horse sh*t.

that amazing

was the greyhound not marked from the terrier? Can't see it been to happy about been carried though fields lol