Lakeside Tow

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not in our house baw. i mind when we first moved in to our new house,and the next door neighbour just walked in.my old man was like hey chap the door,dont just walk in.she says oh we all do that you c

Fekin unbelievable bullshit , never heard such crap before ......like you,d have a mate .

feck me i remember when i was young in the 70's and her coming round

Ill find out the night when I see the mate. Whether I remember by the time I come back on the morra is debatable :laugh:

Theres that word "mate " again , let me explain something to you , sitting watching the telly , getting drunk and having imaginary conversations dosn,t mean you have a ..mate

Ill find out the night when I see the mate. Whether I remember by the time I come back on the morra is debatable :laugh:

Theres that word "mate " again , let me explain something to you , sitting watching the telly , getting drunk and having imaginary conversations dosn,t mean you have a ..mate

:laugh: ok, I pay this guy a tenner to sit with me..... Your going to push me over the edge do you know that!!! I've got feelings you know :(