• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

have ye ever tried to look hard way a whippet on a lead

Skin, swede, feet, puff and bollox.

Stamina, Brute strengh, Power, Vice like jaws (perfect for retrieving ) , bollocks and the heart of a lion - with the speed of a whippet I think.....im just a women what would i know

Bull was introduced into them hundreds of years back. How come I hear people say aww whippets are to accident prone because they are too game runningbthrough stuff...then people on about "add bull an you get the gameness" , and the comment about adding good feet? Are you f****n insane? 90% of the bull xs iv seen look like their wearing flippers??? Starting to think ifanyone actually speaks any truth on here atall...

The best feet ive ever seen were on a bull/ whippet. Also ive seen bull lurchers run on the toe smashing hampshire fields without too many problems. We were on stony land last night with a saluki/grey and a bull/grey. First run the salukis feet look like someone has smashed them with a sledgehammer. Then the bull/grey was slipped on something browsing along a Beatle banks. A fast rast across the flint then a quick nip and a firm throat hold. Checked his feet and hed split his stopper. And i thought salukis were all terrain dogs ?

Atb

anyway, what's saying the whippet didn't give the dog good feet? Lol

Bull was introduced into them hundreds of years back. How come I hear people say aww whippets are to accident prone because they are too game runningbthrough stuff...then people on about "add bull an you get the gameness" , and the comment about adding good feet? Are you f****n insane? 90% of the bull xs iv seen look like their wearing flippers??? Starting to think ifanyone actually speaks any truth on here atall...

The best feet ive ever seen were on a bull/ whippet. Also ive seen bull lurchers run on the toe smashing hampshire fields without too many problems. We were on stony land last night with a saluki/grey and a bull/grey. First run the salukis feet look like someone has smashed them with a sledgehammer. Then the bull/grey was slipped on something browsing along a Beatle banks. A fast rast across the flint then a quick nip and a firm throat hold. Checked his feet and hed split his stopper. And i thought salukis were all terrain dogs ?

Atb

anyway, what's saying the whippet didn't give the dog good feet? Lol

:boogy: lol :cheers: