Little Hunter

I had the pleasure of meeting this little chap at the range today.....

He's a cracking little shot with loads of enthusiasm, he especially loved my Panther and Prosport eh mate ;)

Darryl

Never mind him i loved the panther and the prosport to :thumbs: you made his day darryl and that means alot to me and him i will let you know when he gets his ultra so we can get that twink for it atvbmac :victory:

Will do davy hope fully he will be as good with a springer as he is with a pcp as iv just put a prosport 22 in a wall nut stock away for my self but iv got a feeling im not going to have a chance to shoot it and when he was shooting darryls he hit every thing he aimed at you never know he may be the one to give pianoman a run for his money :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: atvbmac

• Like 1

Well lads if the wether is ok im taking little hunter to one of mine and vislauk,s perms friday night but he will not have a rifle i will take mine but i just want him to walk around with me to get used to the land and to lern about the land and where the pray are and to get used to shooting in the dark and how to creep up on the pray i will let him have a go of my raider of witch he shoots very well but as we all know its a hole lot diffrent shooting at night he dus not know yet so ill get a phone call once he reads this :thumbs: i will let you all know how he gets on atvbmac

thanks davyt63 i will look forward to it i will have to practice loads when i get my ultra tactical, i cant wait.

yes it would be nice to meet you and gramps,keep practising buddy. :thumbs:

right i am off to pick up the posse for the SHS round 7 and a 2.5 hour drive :blink: