Respect For The Quary You Hunt

the way it works for me is-1 i try and leave anything local alone(but every little wanker with a dog does different)2-if the phone goes and landowner wants rid-then the problem gets removed end off-3.i dont no anyone who has ever given permission say let them run.we would be shown the gate :yes: hitting young on the head isnt always nice-but the little fuckers will be up and about causing shit in no time at all-the only time they run from me is when they bolt and the gun misses- :censored: call me what you want-thats just mho-we all differ.atb :thumbs:

• Like 2

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you read so much shite on here from a lot of clowns, with so little respect for the quary they choose to hunt, and would be happy to kill what ever comes across they path, I was brought up to respect

The respect for quarries and seasons is something that is generally passed down from mentor to pupil .Seems to be a few young uns out and about who neither want or think they need tutoring .It is no g

What also must be worth remembering is the flip side of the coin....some lads hunt to see their dogs work and nothing else. Killing quarry is of little interest to them and they get great pleasure fro

Posted Images

the problem with you point is you state releasing charlie is unsporting but the act of releasing the red chap was the most sporting act of a terrier man pre ban of course, then you state rabbits are low in your area well snatch the coney is vermin as is vulpa or do rabbits hold a special place in your heart , dont kill for killings sake end a life when its warrented or the needbe , only the opinion of another old twat ;)

i am saying that with rabbits being low in some areas the foxes are eating other more vulnerable species. so maybe think twice before you realise them so you can hunt it again for your own pleasure!!!! is that what you call respecting stuff??.... do you ferret and realise your rabbits? do you catch squirrels in a trap then set them free???? how about the trusty rat you catch them and release them back into the country side? or do you use your terrier to scare f**k out of them dig down into the there home then let them go?????only my opinion....but if the fox dont need getting rid of leave it be .... that in my eyes is respecting your quarry.....so all i am trying to say but you dont understand is dont scare the f**k out a fox if its not needed. you are doing that for your own pleasure.....fox looses home dog could loose its life all for an old boys enjoyment....you think thats respecting your quarry well sorry old boy your definition of respect is a little off the mark.....

Old boy this,old boy that, Do you know your old boy,Or did he fook off and leave you when you were a kid,Because I think you need counceling mush or a phone call to jeremy kyle he may be able to help :yes::whistling::blink:

• Like 2

the problem with you point is you state releasing charlie is unsporting but the act of releasing the red chap was the most sporting act of a terrier man pre ban of course, then you state rabbits are low in your area well snatch the coney is vermin as is vulpa or do rabbits hold a special place in your heart , dont kill for killings sake end a life when its warrented or the needbe , only the opinion of another old twat ;)

i am saying that with rabbits being low in some areas the foxes are eating other more vulnerable species. so maybe think twice before you realise them so you can hunt it again for your own pleasure!!!! is that what you call respecting stuff??.... do you ferret and realise your rabbits? do you catch squirrels in a trap then set them free???? how about the trusty rat you catch them and release them back into the country side? or do you use your terrier to scare f**k out of them dig down into the there home then let them go?????only my opinion....but if the fox dont need getting rid of leave it be .... that in my eyes is respecting your quarry.....so all i am trying to say but you dont understand is dont scare the f**k out a fox if its not needed. you are doing that for your own pleasure.....fox looses home dog could loose its life all for an old boys enjoyment....you think thats respecting your quarry well sorry old boy your definition of respect is a little off the mark.....

Old boy this,old boy that, Do you know your old boy,Or did he fook off and leave you when you were a kid,Because I think you need counceling mush or a phone call to jeremy kyle he may be able to help :yes::whistling::blink:[/

Now now old boy...I hit a nerve?? Nothing wrong with being an old boy... Just to me sounds like your one of the ones how's gone a bit soft at the knee... Now gone back to your shitty old kennels get out one of your wank dogs and go let a fox go you daft old prick. You champion your such a respectful human letting them go. If they don't need killing leave them in peace if you want to show them any respect at all!!!

1. This is only aimed towards "old" red....

2. If digging a fox that doesn't need to be dug is respecting it? Please explain your example of respect

3.i do not dig cubs unless asked to remove them

4. Cause I respect the fox I will leave them alone unless they are an issue or on land which needs numbers reduced

5. Don't bring my dad in to this you silly old man

6. Sorry to every one else for putting my point across to "old" red he just not really understanding the word respect

Old boy this,old boy that, Do you know your old boy,Or did he fook off and leave you when you were a kid,Because I think you need counceling mush or a phone call to jeremy kyle he may be able to help :yes::whistling::blink:[/

Now now old boy...I hit a nerve?? Nothing wrong with being an old boy... Just to me sounds like your one of the ones how's gone a bit soft at the knee... Now gone back to your shitty old kennels get out one of your wank dogs and go let a fox go you daft old prick. You champion your such a respectful human letting them go. If they don't need killing leave them in peace if you want to show them any respect at all!!!

1. This is only aimed towards "old" red....

2. If digging a fox that doesn't need to be dug is respecting it? Please explain your example of respect

3.i do not dig cubs unless asked to remove them

4. Cause I respect the fox I will leave them alone unless they are an issue or on land which needs numbers reduced

5. Don't bring my dad in to this you silly old man

6. Sorry to every one else for putting my point across to "old" red he just not really understanding the word respect

:cray::boredom: geting bored now :bye:

now here's the thing. not hunting them isnt an issue for most on here. thats why they are on this forum. its for terriermen. hunting or not hunting the fox isnt an issue. as we all either are learning the ropes/work terriers /used to work terriers. the issue as far as i can see is not if . its when your hunting . and to me releasing a fox can on occasion be the respectfull thing to do. if your telling folk not to work there terriers then thats a horse of a different colour. anyway i will agree to disagree.

vermin control and hunting pre ban are two differant entertys , the vunrabilty of ground nesting birds is another matter all depends on the job in hand , as for scaring and digging down try using the correct tool for the job in hand , carnt be arsed explaning so have a ponder on it , ttfn ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Snatchbullet, il put this as simple as I can "go bury your head you clown" my eyes lead me to believe this is a section for discussing "working" terriers??

Just answer me one thing, what's more respectfull / sporting

A/ your mr know it all mate rearing birds to be shot for entertainment

OR

B/ lads in the past digging to a fox & letting it see another day

F@cking knob !!

• Like 3
  • 3 months later...

I totally agree with extreame hunter,regarding the releasing of quarry for another day.not one of the farmers were I go would be happy regardes releasing the quarry. I thought it was about a service for the farmers anyway.this was the problem with the foxhunting,people saying they hunted for fun.but you ask a good huntsman his opinion.yes respect your quarry.

dont hunt in summer dont kill cubs ,hunt hard in winter when the quarry can bite back hard only way to see what you and your dogs are made of ,dont release quarry thats the control bit done then you shouldnt have to worry about cubs in the summer,to many cub killers dog men or riflemen shit scared og getting wet or cold to many so called dog men scared there dogs might get hurt or jack or both