New Basket And Net

Nobby

Finally got my net and basket rigged up i just need to make another one to go in with it lol thanks to llc for all his help cheers

DSCF0002-4.jpg

Your welcome mate, you done a good job with putting the bag on, takes a while doesn't it but well worth the time and effort. Is the basket frame 6mm or 8mm, looks like 6. Hope you enjoy using the net and baskets, better when you make your own stuff.

I use old straping that wagon drivers throw away for the strap, free and does a good job.

I was using the mid size basket today, it is good and light for a 50yd net of you can get 4 10 yd stop nets in, you should ask your buddy to make one for you, bit easier than the big one so should be a breeze to him as he has done a fine job of that one.

bas002.jpg

j001-1.jpg

thats a smart little net bag do you make them yourself atb :thumbs:

I was using the mid size basket today, it is good and light for a 50yd net of you can get 4 10 yd stop nets in, you should ask your buddy to make one for you, bit easier than the big one so should be a breeze to him as he has done a fine job of that one.

bas002.jpg

j001-1.jpg

The net bag is a army laundry bag cut down to the required lenght for the type of basket i have made. I do 3 different baskets that need different lenghts of bag, i worked the basket rim sizes in so i could use these bags as they can be easily bought.

m

bas002.jpg

j001-1.jpg

The net bag is a army laundry bag cut down to the required lenght for the type of basket i have made. I do 3 different baskets that need different lenghts of bag, i worked the basket rim sizes in so i could use these bags as they can be easily bought.

> m

i dont know what that post is about saying m i think my 2 year old must have posted it little sod :laugh::laugh:. they look like a well made basket pal i wish i could weld as good atb :thumbs: