Running Dog Recomendations.

Okay guys i'm gonna be buy a second dog shortly mainly a one that's just designed for complete speed for example a Beddy x greyhound. Something quiet small i could use for both ferreting and lamping. I have a saluki bull grey atm he's capable of everything but as he's a big dog, he loses a bit of speed when turning. Anyways any recommendations on a another dog what x i should get cheers.

Edited by Josh1996

would you not fancy a we beddy whippet greyhound got 2 only 21 tts and great we dogs for turning and strike :thumbs:

That's exactly what i was thinking of getting something like a beddy whippet x collie grey or something. Do you have a picture or 2 of yours mate?

beddyxwhippetxgh the pace on them is unreal suit ya down to the grownd pal i have one and he got big bags of rabbits in his day

Mint mate looks like im gonna get one of them then have you got any pics of it mate? And what size is it cheers.

beddyxwhippetxgh the pace on them is unreal suit ya down to the grownd pal i have one and he got big bags of rabbits in his day

Mint mate looks like im gonna get one of them then have you got any pics of it mate? And what size is it cheers.

this was him when he was young and one after the big injury

DSC00604_zpsd186b44f.jpg

kevspics107.jpg

I think you should get a bearded collie x greyhound of david hancock

Collie x greyhound fair enough but not from Hancock. You pay about £200 for a dog that hasn't even came from working lines or anything no disrepect to you but a handfull on people on here said that his pups are bags of s***.