Lakies:ultimate Fox Killers

Surely not Tegater being cryptic again? :hmm:

I prefer to call it diplomatic :laugh:

To much bollocks around dogs tonight on here :thumbs:

Hey I'm just pointing out the 'rules'. If you don't want to be a moderating moderator ill do it! I have a hat and everything! Lol

I bet you have...AND a name badge :laugh:

its true but I spelt my name wrong :icon_redface:

Unless the earth has only one hole any sort of terrier can be used to bolt it's fox,but if that fox gets killed while trying to attack the terrier :whistling: that's the foxes fault and the law don't come into it as it's beyond your control what a wild animal does as all you were doing was trying to bolt it like the law says :victory: .

To much criptic bollocks about the law on here :yes: One hole the vermin can't bolt so dodgy ground if your caught digging a single hole, ANY TERRIER can be entered to bolt a fox from a earth with 2 holes or more,FACT.It's up to you how much you want to tell the powers that be how your dogs work and i thought hard terriers died out years ago myself that's why my own ones are just yappers :D .

Unless the earth has only one hole any sort of terrier can be used to bolt it's fox,but if that fox gets killed while trying to attack the terrier :whistling: that's the foxes fault and the law don't come into it as it's beyond your control what a wild animal does as all you were doing was trying to bolt it like the law says :victory: .

To much criptic bollocks about the law on here :yes: One hole the vermin can't bolt so dodgy ground if your caught digging a single hole, ANY TERRIER can be entered to bolt a fox from a earth with 2 holes or more,FACT.It's up to you how much you want to tell the powers that be how your dogs work and i thought hard terriers died out years ago myself that's why my own ones are just yappers :D .

I've bolted plenty from single entranced earths.... :thumbs:

Edited by J Darcy
  • Like 1

Why's everyone talking about the legality's of what the OP posted? :hmm:

He just asked if Lakies are True fox Killers? He didn't ask if he could kill a fox with one in the UK. :no:

Lets put it another way, If i asked " Is a Lion a true Gazelle Killer?" would anyone tell me it is Illegal to pit a Lion against a Gazelle in the UK :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .

Sorry, just being Pedantic! :boogy: :boogy: :D

True JD but the law states you have to bolt them and with a single hole it may be hard to explain how you were trying to do this,CJ like i say it's up to you what you tell folks what style your terriers work seeing the law says you have to use a non hard dog and Alli i just can't be bothered with your usual same old same old bollocks :thumbs: .