Out With Lads Off Thl...

Glad too hear use lot getting can all trust each other from meeting over the net always had it in the back of mind if I'd let any one else on my permission good on yas

you need to watch who you take on your permission to many arseholes that go behind your back :thumbs:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been out with a few lads off here today.   Cracker, Bullx100% and My mate Mike Ball.   Cracker and Bullx100% are top lads and showed us some really good rabbits   I made a comment a few weeks a

I already knew the lad in question was a tool but I take people as I meet them so give gaz a chance seems a decent lad... I don't take people as a rule lone soldier.. Lol but got stop being a miserabl

not so much the permission I care about these days mate rabbits and every thing will always breed back more about the dogs that u can't replace mate easy too become paranoid about inv folk up here wh

make sure you get that dog ready for sunday gaz and you mike dont want av bring poppy out again show you ow run them big rabbits lol must admit tho it was me lying on my back first tho....that ground dont half naker you out lol

I'm smashing fitnss this week :-) I was embarrassed for my mutt Sunday haha

Glad too hear use lot getting can all trust each other from meeting over the net always had it in the back of mind if I'd let any one else on my permission good on yas

you need to watch who you take on your permission to many arseholes that go behind your back :thumbs:

not so much the permission I care about these days mate rabbits and every thing will always breed back more about the dogs that u can't replace mate easy too become paranoid about inv folk up here when u hear folk will steal even ur ferrets
  • Like 2