Quick Walk With Mutts And Kids

Kids were driving me mad bouncing all over the house so thought I would take them out for a quick walk round some fields near me to hopefully burn off a bit of energy. At this time of year most of the dogs exercise is at night with a light but these fields are mint late summer in the evening with the light evenings when there is no one around.

This is the first time my black dog has been off the lead in over 2 weeks as he has just been injured for the 3rd time this season. His stitches haven't dropped out yet but it no longer bothers him and he is busting for a bit of a jog.

DSC03083_zpsc3a0e4c5.jpg

DSC03075_zpse52077a9.jpg

DSC03071_zps8c2285dc.jpg

DSC03065_zps9ecb97ca.jpg

DSC03057_zps3412fe7b.jpg

DSC03041_zps4b7e6a96.jpg

DSC03035_zpsa44069b8.jpg

DSC03078_zpse632e654.jpg

DSC03039_zpsb92596ca.jpg

Edited by lapin2008
  • Like 3

nice pics lapin, that rough coated is a beauty like. Also looks like youve got some future hunters there ;)

Thanks mate, they already love being out although prefer ferreting when there is just more going on than just walking around

• Like 1

Aye,I agree that rough coated dog is a beauty..looks good land for old long ears lol..how's the two hounds bred matey?

the rough coated one is collie/dh/bed/gh/whipet although probably easier to just call it a lurcher. The black one is 1/4 dh 3/4 grey.

Its good land for all sorts of interesting stuff, its a good place to exercise the dogs especially in daylight!

Edited by lapin2008

Some good Shots there mate. Banjo looks real leggy in those pics. Have to get back up there and clear some of those bunnies with them

you will have to come down some time this week mate, i was hoping to make more of the snow but with jazz being injured I could have made more of the opportunity

Edited by lapin2008