Saluki Lads Please Help

Is this your pup ? Just stumbled upon it while looking into the breeding

http://www.google.co...VR0YQyeTbmn8wAA

yes mate same dog paddy that ad was when he was 11 months had to get rid cause of family problems at that time but managed to place him with my mate in the end which was better problems sorted now so he back here with me where he belongs he is now 19 month and running very very well atb mate still need to know his sires breeding if you can help

He's a cracking dog bud , wasting trying to say out by putting it on just though the dog looked the same lol , you not found anything else out on the sites breeding I've looked around and asked Afew folk but none could help :thumbs:

thanks jdog keep trying for me if you would please it just seems no one knows anything about this cruisline coursing misile must be shit lol

Is this your pup ? Just stumbled upon it while looking into the breeding

http://www.google.co...VR0YQyeTbmn8wAA

yes mate same dog paddy that ad was when he was 11 months had to get rid cause of family problems at that time but managed to place him with my mate in the end which was better problems sorted now so he back here with me where he belongs he is now 19 month and running very very well atb mate still need to know his sires breeding if you can help

He's a cracking dog bud , wasting trying to say out by putting it on just though the dog looked the same lol , you not found anything else out on the sites breeding I've looked around and asked Afew folk but none could help :thumbs:

thanks jdog keep trying for me if you would please it just seems no one knows anything about this cruisline coursing misile must be shit lol

No problem mate ill keep asking around for you :thumbs:

just regester him with the k/c and get the 5 gen ped , thing is with these peds the kc will put on it what the breeder said so you and them rely on the breeders honesty !!!.its common knowledge in the u/k that sometimes they are not allways truthefull ,mainly becouse the breedings are so very tight ,,but never the less the paperwork doesent allways make a good dog ;)

• Like 1

yes done it tracked the man down that bred cruiseline coursing misile well happy and met a lovely old chap who knows his stuff in the process thanks to lads who pm me with genuine help atb pp

Glad you found out bud :thumbs: