Lucas V Bulldozer

i dont only liek my stuff but im a bit too old to change now.. and it not doing too bad :tongue2:

greavsey you stuff aint worth nowt mate you need to move on with the times and stop peddleing plodders mate

f**k me i wonder who puling your strings let me think lol....u should go back to your masters and say would u run mr greavseys plodder lmao

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

both in training for the big match and in great condition heres a pic of both dogs taken today lol LUCAS BULLDOZER

I'm really looking forward to it I'm puttin all I can into lucas. Gona be great day jj puttin land on. I'm up against a top class dog no doubting that he young he never missed in last year forley sham

The truth is that these two dog's are two of the best "known" dog's in the U.K. the "Forley" of today is a very pale shadow of the "Forley" before the "ban" But it's not Bulldozer's fault that peopl

u never own a dog like him,in your life,,,and has for matching ill match any one any were pm me n ill give u my number and hopfully ull match me im matching this wednesday and saturday and the following saturday on blk land bulldozer gets runned twice a week and always kills 3 -3 ,,and its not talk its the TRUTH and this is my dog he will only be runned when [bANNED TEXT] and ye im loving having 10 bitches this year at 1000 a pop that 10,000 k happy days and refused 21 k for him happy days ,,dont need prove any think to any one but u [bANNED TEXT] ill run u on permistion for 10,000 if u want it pm me asap

• Like 2

jealousy in teh coursing dog world is what has spoilt it .. there cant be no good dogs now cos everyone has either jacked never been tested and run shit hares no wonder teh antis and teh government beat us with jealosu fuckers what are in teh coursing world.. the coursing games f****d now no matter how we look at it. teh lads what still go out should be apllauded instead of being treated liek shit... we should look at other types of lurcher work instead of saying my cocks bigger than yours attittude and just enjoy the times we have left.. i go out to please myself not the egos of others.. some people forgetteh times whenwe went out with our mates after school and just enjoed teh day and teh buzzz// atb greavsey teh plodder selling peddler lol

• Like 4

running week in week since when you been cryin off since november makin up excuses pullin out of matchs you pulled out of a match a week last thursday an all the time you been sneakin off and running those poxt hares round oxford go on ya soppy bugger anyone who gives you a grand to use that should be on valium :laugh: :laugh: