Lucas V Bulldozer

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

both in training for the big match and in great condition heres a pic of both dogs taken today lol LUCAS BULLDOZER

I'm really looking forward to it I'm puttin all I can into lucas. Gona be great day jj puttin land on. I'm up against a top class dog no doubting that he young he never missed in last year forley sham

The truth is that these two dog's are two of the best "known" dog's in the U.K. the "Forley" of today is a very pale shadow of the "Forley" before the "ban" But it's not Bulldozer's fault that peopl

ill add .. my 2 penneth worth, i think both dogs need to be mathced more to get legendary status but now the games a lot harder than when it was years ago... but u have to give gorger loads of credit to come over from ire to run flat lands of england so big respect to him... how many lads would go to ire from here if there was big flat land over there. and no dog likes running the black they would rather have it firmish just some dogs can handle it and some cant,, best test of a dogs heart is a good cousre where it takes a dog 2 mins to put the first bend and when it does the hare takes another 10 yds out of it andhe has to claw it back.. and for all the lads who say takes a dog 2 mins to bend one the dog must be shit have never run a good hare on teh black

• Like 5

ill add .. my 2 penneth worth, i think both dogs need to be mathced more to get legendary status but now the games a lot harder than when it was years ago... but u have to give gorger loads of credit to come over from ire to run flat lands of england so big respect to him... how many lads would go to ire from here if there was big flat land over there. and no dog likes running the black they would rather have it firmish just some dogs can handle it and some cant,, best test of a dogs heart is a good cousre where it takes a dog 2 mins to put the first bend and when it does the hare takes another 10 yds out of it andhe has to claw it back.. and for all the lads who say takes a dog 2 mins to bend one the dog must be shit have never run a good hare on teh black

Spot on

Dont the hares clog on the black

If you've got to ask that question , how can your opinions about coursing be worth anything !?

aint a question can you see the question mark

Even worse if that's a statement ! Have you ever been coursing ? That's a question by the way !

ya i know

this is how much he knows about coursing from his topic he wrote last week

Me and my family keep a line of very good bull crosses and I reckon they do everything better than a the saluki crosses kept by my wifes family. I wonder what you boys on dis site had to say. I use mine for all quarry before it was banned.

Saluki cross is a one trick pony ditzynev

Edited by cocker
  • Like 1

this is how much he knows about coursing from his topic he wrote last week

Me and my family keep a line of very good bull crosses and I reckon they do everything better than a the saluki crosses kept by my wifes family. I wonder what you boys on dis site had to say. I use mine for all quarry before it was banned.

Saluki cross is a one trick pony ditzynev

:boogy::tongue2::laugh::tongue2::boogy:

you may be right but then again you might not! the other week you were accusing me of being some fella called lloyd same one your saying is john john and went behind the scenes to try and get me banned off one forum and managed to on another one you edited your posts on here and apologised when you found out i wasnt fair enough but id be less hasty about shouting who people are until you have proof!

• Like 1