hancocks dogs

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gale force

I have already pmed JD and filled him in on the craic.

Whos the one asking for pics and names, not me but the ANTI SJM

Edited by gale force
Guest gale force

Who else but an anti would ask for pictures and names then? The next thing you'll be wanting is for me to unblock my face on the pics to prove im a man and not a woman.

You are nothing but a stupid girl who has just shown me and everyone else on here what a fool you are :angry:

I am female and i have been called one :blink: Purpley cos i dont have a dog to run - nowhere to run a dog ect bla bla same shit diffrent day :clapping:

Says who? - Says me - she aint no Anti :D Do you know what a Anti actually is?

Are you nice looking? fancy a date? just incase you 2 dont get on well like :clapping: :clapper::clapper:

Sorry cudnt resist :tongue2:

Heres a tip for you, if you dont want people to ask questions about who you are, then maybe you shouldnt go round naming people and putting private messages on a public forum? :D Not that I am bothered like, the mods could have left it up for all I care, I got nothing to hide.

Still waiting :whistling:

Edited by SJM

I got a hancock dog nearly four months ago, he's a 3/4 gh border collie, the reason i picked a Hancocok dog was a couple of lads in my area work them and at the moment they are the best dogs around. :clapper:

When I went to the kennels the dogs had fresh bedding,food and water and all dogs looked healthy if this had of been any different I wouldnt of got the pup. Ive found the dog a treat to train and a joy to own although it's still only early days!

The only reason i wouldn't get a Hancock dog again would be if i knew of any litters around at the time of which i had seen the parents out in the field and liked otherwise it would be Hancock again!!!!!

At the end of the day its what you put into the dog that determines the end product whether the parents work or not is irrevlevant!!!!

Good Hunting Everyone! :)

post-5867-1184345476_thumb.jpg