hancocks dogs

Guest waldorf
some of the best all round dogs ive seen have came from the kennel of hancock

ive got one here now/

and hes been a hell of a dog great at the ferreting game and one of the best fox hunting/catchin

dogs ive seen before the ban that is

mind you ive got a bull cross to replace him when he gets older,not because they are better,its because i had it for free off a mate

if i needed another pup i would get another collie cross they can do what the bull crosses can do.

a lurcher should be abell to take any thing that gets up in front of them and i dont think a lot of the bull crosses can do that.

and i dont trustthe bull/s seen them good one minite the next they may be on a sheap or collie

you think your collie could do what a bullcross can do, :haha::):laugh::laugh::laugh: you have seen some bad bullcrosses then

no mate but i dought your bull could do what my collie cross cold do :haha::laugh::laugh::laugh: you have seen some bad collie crosses then :feck:

to be honest the collies i have seen have just started barking at things,thats when there not pulling up, :D:D:D so yes i have only seen bad collies

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fair play to the mods for letting this thread run its course.its a classic.

had two hancocks liked the man but was surprised by his setup.

the man is old now and can under stand why he is breeding from untested stuff.an old dog dealer he is but it think

its time he had a break from us.

even if dogs did not even nearly make the grade but as any breeder knows it can a bit of pot luck.

the dogs i bought where bred the exact same way he told me.

which half of the dog dealers dont even know what way their dogs are bred and truth be known

alot of litters these days are by mistake.

best of luck i say to any one who bought a hancock hope the dog works out.

only you will know weather it makes the grade.

off to the pup now to talk even more dog crap :D

Guest Bunny Basher
wasn't plummer and Hancock mates,didn't they used to have sleep overs at each others houses,sounds sort of chummy to me

and ive also herd that asd was born because of these sleep overs

Oi.. ASD is my mates dad and takes me hunting so shut it :censored:

wasn't plummer and Hancock mates,didn't they used to have sleep overs at each others houses,sounds sort of chummy to me

and ive also herd that asd was born because of these sleep overs

Oi.. ASD is my mates dad and takes me hunting so shut it :censored:

u

you know when you go lamping with him

and your out alown in the dark

and its all quiet

and your at places where no one can hear you screem

does he touch you

does he

does he run hes hand up your thigh

does he

Guest foxtrack
fair play to the mods for letting this thread run its course.its a classic.

had two hancocks liked the man but was surprised by his setup.

the man is old now and can under stand why he is breeding from untested stuff.an old dog dealer he is but it think

its time he had a break from us.

even if dogs did not even nearly make the grade but as any breeder knows it can a bit of pot luck.

the dogs i bought where bred the exact same way he told me.

which half of the dog dealers dont even know what way their dogs are bred and truth be known

alot of litters these days are by mistake.

best of luck i say to any one who bought a hancock hope the dog works out.

only you will know weather it makes the grade.

off to the pup now to talk even more dog crap :D

you can bet your life that 80% of the bull crosses up for sale,pups or adults havent been born out of untested non working parents.

they are the in thing at the moment ; the bull cross ,the best dogs ?

well it aint true .

there i some good dogs out there' not many ,but a few.

once every young lad in this country breeds is second rate dog to his best mates second rate dog

beliving them to be the best dog in the world,the market ends up full of shit.

the same could be said for the black terriers,once good know you'll have hell of a chance to get one

they are a moden day fad ive seen all the crosses working, and like i say they dont realy make a good allrounder.

most are suited to thier job in hand and to me thats as far as they go.

but as an all round 'jack of all trades dog you cant beat the collie cross

CAN I JUST SAY THIS WHEN IT GETS TO SLAGGING PEOPLE OFF ..IAM NOT TALKING ABOUT WOMEN HERE LIKE A COUPLE I KNOW THAT MAKES ME LAUGH .. :D BUT ASD HAS DONE A HELL OF A LOT IN THE HUNTING SCENE IAM NOT UP IS ARSE INFACT IVE HARDLY SPOKE TO THE MAN BUT WHAT HE HAS DONE WITH LAMPING DOGS IS SOMTHING ELSE :victory: NOW IAM NOT REALLY INTO THE NUMBERS GAME BUT DO LIKE TO TEST A DOG EVERY NOW AND AGAIN TO SEE WHAT IT CAN DO ....WHAT IAM GETTING AT WHEN SOMBODY IS AT THE TOP OFF THERE GAME NO MATTER WHAT IT IS ..THERES ALWAYS SOMBODY THERE WANTING TO SLAG THEM OFF OR PUT THEM DOWN ... :yes: WETHER ITS LAMPING COURSING OR WHATEVER ITS A BIT CHILDISH IF YOU ASK ME ....ITS ALSO A SHAME ABOUT HANCOCK BECAUSE HE WAS A GOOD BREEDER OF GOOD WORKING DOGS BUT THE MONEY HAS GOT THE BETTER OFF THE MAN THIS PAST DECADE... NOW IAM NOT SLAGGING HIM OF ITS JUST A FACT THAT I KNOW ...I KNOW OF COURSING DOGS THAT HAVE BEEN AT THE TOP OF THERE GAME BUT THERE IS ALWAYS SOMBODY READY TO JUMP IN AND SAY ITS SHITE OR WHATEVER ....AT THE END OF THE DAY WE ALL HUNT AND MOST OFF US HAS GOT IT IN OUR BLOOD .. :thumbs: I WILL BE THE FIRST ONE JUMPING IN FOR A BIT OF BANTER AND A WIND UP BUT SLAGGING FOLK OF ...WHO DO THE SAME AS US BUT IN DIFFERENT WAYS IS A FECKING SHAME IMHO .... :thumbs:

ALL THE BEST SNOOP :feck::D:D:D NOW IF ANYBODY WANTS TO DO SOME PROPER HUNTING WITHOUT THE AID OF DOGS OR GUNS JUST A BIT OFF ROPE AND A KNIFE THEN LETS GET IT ON BECAUSE THATS WERE I EXCELL :whistling::clapper::clapper::clapper: SO STOP BEING A BUNCH OF TWATS AND LETS SEE WHAT YOUVE GOT WITHOUT THE AID OF DOGS FERRTETS TRAPS GUNS AND ALL THE REST OF IT :D

i realy dont get it :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

you would sooner buy a dog off

someone who .......

..dont breed worker to worker

..dont socialize their dogs

..keeps their dogs in shit

.. dont even exercise their dogs ??????????????????

.. feck this goes on and on and on and on

collie people talk more shit than a sane man can handle

Guest foxtrack

someone who .......

most of the dogs on here are non worker to non worker.

hancoks dogs see more people a day than most pups.

you have never been to his place have you mate.

and for the collie people talk shit ?

come down here hunting and i'll show you shit mate :yes::yes:

CAN I JUST SAY THIS WHEN IT GETS TO SLAGGING PEOPLE OFF ..IAM NOT TALKING ABOUT WOMEN HERE LIKE A COUPLE I KNOW THAT MAKES ME LAUGH .. :D BUT ASD HAS DONE A HELL OF A LOT IN THE HUNTING SCENE IAM NOT UP IS ARSE INFACT IVE HARDLY SPOKE TO THE MAN BUT WHAT HE HAS DONE WITH LAMPING DOGS IS SOMTHING ELSE :victory: NOW IAM NOT REALLY INTO THE NUMBERS GAME BUT DO LIKE TO TEST A DOG EVERY NOW AND AGAIN TO SEE WHAT IT CAN DO ....WHAT IAM GETTING AT WHEN SOMBODY IS AT THE TOP OFF THERE GAME NO MATTER WHAT IT IS ..THERES ALWAYS SOMBODY THERE WANTING TO SLAG THEM OFF OR PUT THEM DOWN ... :yes: WETHER ITS LAMPING COURSING OR WHATEVER ITS A BIT CHILDISH IF YOU ASK ME ....ITS ALSO A SHAME ABOUT HANCOCK BECAUSE HE WAS A GOOD BREEDER OF GOOD WORKING DOGS BUT THE MONEY HAS GOT THE BETTER OFF THE MAN THIS PAST DECADE... NOW IAM NOT SLAGGING HIM OF ITS JUST A FACT THAT I KNOW ...I KNOW OF COURSING DOGS THAT HAVE BEEN AT THE TOP OF THERE GAME BUT THERE IS ALWAYS SOMBODY READY TO JUMP IN AND SAY ITS SHITE OR WHATEVER ....AT THE END OF THE DAY WE ALL HUNT AND MOST OFF US HAS GOT IT IN OUR BLOOD .. :thumbs: I WILL BE THE FIRST ONE JUMPING IN FOR A BIT OF BANTER AND A WIND UP BUT SLAGGING FOLK OF ...WHO DO THE SAME AS US BUT IN DIFFERENT WAYS IS A FECKING SHAME IMHO .... :thumbs:

ALL THE BEST SNOOP :feck::D:D:D NOW IF ANYBODY WANTS TO DO SOME PROPER HUNTING WITHOUT THE AID OF DOGS OR GUNS JUST A BIT OFF ROPE AND A KNIFE THEN LETS GET IT ON BECAUSE THATS WERE I EXCELL :whistling::clapper::clapper::clapper: SO STOP BEING A BUNCH OF TWATS AND LETS SEE WHAT YOUVE GOT WITHOUT THE AID OF DOGS FERRTETS TRAPS GUNS AND ALL THE REST OF IT :D

fair play snoop

its good that someone can look at this thred from out side the box

and can look at thing with a new perspective

ibut can i ask you what type of dogs you run

what lines

am not a fan of hancock lurchers because of what i have heard on the hunting forums more bad things than good

about the living conditions of his dogs but i still think he can produce a good dog as a mate had a first cross from him

and it was some dog could kill most things that it coursed pre ban :yes:

someone who .......

most of the dogs on here are non worker to non worker.

hancoks dogs see more people a day than most pups.

you have never been to his place have you mate.

and for the collie people talk shit ?

come down here hunting and i'll show you shit mate :yes::yes:

stop talking shit,as i am one of the top keyboard hunters on line

and unlike the other keyboard hunters i am a realy good,lol

Ive never had a hancock lurcher myself, but I know a couple of people that have, and they have been well pleased with them. :)

The thing I dont like about him is that he sells to anyone and doesnt seem to care about the pups welfare as long as he gets the cash :no: